The Association Football Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Living a charmed life. Oh and umpire Dharmasena as per usual making mistakes

Holy s**t those last 2 were absolute howlers, sometimes it hard to judge if a batsmen has hit it, generally if you hear multiple noises then that's an indicator, but if it's only one noise and you this k it's pad then you see it as it lies.

Clearly one was always going down leg and the other was clearly hitting him outside the line.

Should be put on probation after that display

Also, if they're available, why shouldn't they play?
Absolutely they should play. Just pointing out that with the side they had, if they didn't win it would have been ridiculous and a massive choke.

Do you know who won the Matador Cup Doctor Gero ? :cool:

You Vics aren't very good at 50 over cricket...
I kid you not, the first reply to the post congratulating them for winning on FB.

"Congrats on winning the contrived cup.
NSW last away game 751 days ago
VIC last home game 1335 days ago
SA last home game 1345 days ago
TAS last home game 1351 days ago

About time it went back to old format? Share it around?"

He raises a fair point. Go back to the old system. Shield match then an OD game 2 days later (or before).
Piss off this play it in Sydney BS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kid you not, the first reply to the post congratulating them for winning on FB.

"Congrats on winning the contrived cup.
NSW last away game 751 days ago
VIC last home game 1335 days ago
SA last home game 1345 days ago
TAS last home game 1351 days ago

About time it went back to old format? Share it around?"

He raises a fair point. Go back to the old system. Shield match then an OD game 2 days later (or before).
Piss off this play it in Sydney BS.
Wasn't it played in 3 states this season? Either way, you're still miles behind even with the home ground advantage :D

To be fair, no one gives a s**t about it. Could play it on the moon for all the interest it generates. Don't they play it in Sydney because there's more 'decent' grounds?

Wasn't it played in 3 states this season? Either way, you're still miles behind even with the home ground advantage :D

To be fair, no one gives a s**t about it. Could play it on the moon for all the interest it generates. Don't they play it in Sydney because there's more 'decent' grounds?
They play it in Sydney basically cos Channel 9 is based there and if it's to get televised they want most of the games there.

Optus with the EPL rights paying off. Got the Optus pass for free as well.
Hello Summer, Shield streaming here I come.
To stream the shield is free. Just not the other stuff
Who was WA playing? I saw SOS hit 73?
SA. Don't talk about. ******* s**t bowling

To stream the shield is free. Just not the other stuff

SA. Don't talk about. ******* s**t bowling

Oh don't worry, I knew that.
Have you tried getting the streams to work. Without the pass activated it was a struggle, that CA website is so bug ridden. It'd repeatedly send me to the scorecard and the fixture whenever I clicked the screen.

Duffield lol. Can't say we're having trouble with the ball. Tremain and Sids on fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back