The Australian Greens - What are they Doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

None of your posting vaguely resembles an intellect that justifies your grandiose opinion of yourself, so put a lid on it. People dont come here to see some ranting leftist loon throwing insults around.

Do they come in here to see a fascist climate denier hijack every thread?

Dear oh dear

Deranged and Desperate

It is beyond question that locking up national parks from logging and grazing and reducing offs increases dramatically the risk of fire damage. Policies the greens have long espoused.

You are just arguing with yourself.

Now run along and play the fool elsewhere.
lol, grazing as fire reduction measure.

This article is from SEVEN years ago. As Caesar said the world has moved on.

As I said, just one example. But no, the world hasn't moved on.

Snake_Baker's post about Dr. Mototaka Nakamura was based on a book he wrote in June 2019.

The take-home message is that all climate simulation models, even those with the best parametric representation scheme for convective motions and clouds, suffer from a very large degree of arbitrariness in the representation of processes that determine the atmospheric water vapor and cloud fields. Since the climate models are tuned arbitrarily …there is no reason to trust their predictions/forecasts.​
With values of parameters that are supposed to represent many complex processes being held constant, many nonlinear processes in the real climate system are absent or grossly distorted in the models. It is a delusion to believe that simulation models that lack important nonlinear processes in the real climate system can predict (even) the sense or direction of the climate change correctly.​

Snake_Baker's post about Dr. Mototaka Nakamura was based on a book he wrote in June 2019.

The take-home message is that all climate simulation models, even those with the best parametric representation scheme for convective motions and clouds, suffer from a very large degree of arbitrariness in the representation of processes that determine the atmospheric water vapor and cloud fields. Since the climate models are tuned arbitrarily …there is no reason to trust their predictions/forecasts.​
With values of parameters that are supposed to represent many complex processes being held constant, many nonlinear processes in the real climate system are absent or grossly distorted in the models. It is a delusion to believe that simulation models that lack important nonlinear processes in the real climate system can predict (even) the sense or direction of the climate change correctly.​
So what is causing global warming?

Yes, I read that. This part in particular struck me as nonsense:

Accurate simulation of cloud is simply impossible in climate models since it requires calculations of processes at scales smaller than 1mm.
Better tell every mechanical engineer that designs cars that their finite element mesh sizes are too low precision. I mean really, less than a mm, for a cloud that spans 10s of km?

That aside, the claim in the previous article from 2013 was that temperature rise had paused. This has not been the case since then, with global average temperatures rising almost every year since.

No climate predictions longer than several weeks are worth a pinch of s**t, and sane people would do well to ignore them. Carry on with your lives. If you can utilise renewables energy sources then this is still a great idea.

This, of course, does not mean that we should disregard pollution or attempts to keep the planet in as much of a natural balance as possible.

NSW bushfires: South coast farmers warned state of ‘death traps’ along environmental zones

Farmers warned Premier Gladys Berejiklian south coast towns were a bushfire “death trap” 18 months ago because dangerous fuel loads could not be cleared without local government approval — but the state did nothing about it as it was a council issue.

Yes, I read that. This part in particular struck me as nonsense:

Accurate simulation of cloud is simply impossible in climate models since it requires calculations of processes at scales smaller than 1mm.
Better tell every mechanical engineer that designs cars that their finite element mesh sizes are too low precision. I mean really, less than a mm, for a cloud that spans 10s of km?

Give Dr. Mototaka Nakamura a call and tell him he got it wrong. Maybe he's part of the big conspiracy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are these idiots even slightly aware that bushfires are a naturally occurring, evolutionary phenomenon on this continent?
An increasing number of these stories are now coming out from the landowners in varios shires and councils in QLD, NSW and Vic.
It flies in the face of the PR spin from the state governments, local councils, the ABC and Guardian about alleged quotas of prescribed burns being met.
This serious issue has to be front and square in the upcoming federal inquiry.

The big denier conspiracy. Have you called him yet to tell him he got it wrong?

He doesn't even have a horse in this philosophical race. He's just here to score "know all" points in the current SRP hot topic.

The bloke is a baaaaad narcissist.

..............and the game changer has just arrived. :D

Over to you "Tricky Dicky Di Natale"!

View attachment 806916
Everyone knows Di Nutter only reckons Australia wants the extreme things that his party puts up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back