FTA-TV The Bachette: now with disingenuine bachelors and timmay the cafe enthusiast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cass moved on pretty quick she's now dating another rugby player.

They have been together for months, apparently got together a month after filming Bach.

Happy for her

Nice to see Cass has found a man. Saw the pics on Insta lol.

I don't know how what Ivan did can be considered anything but abusive controlling behaviour. Yeah maybe a lot was edited however you can't edit the s**t that came out of his mouth and his general demeanour. It was awful to watch. I looked at his Instagram and I think he's been deleting comments because they're all 'nicey nice'. Someone even said she wrote on his Insta that his 'behaviour was unacceptable' and she said he blocked her lol. Truth hurts bro. Think you need some help. A woman is not yours to own or possess. To think that Tenille was his girlfriend after like two days, not listening to what she was saying, wanting her to not speak to certain people.... WTF. Even the producer being like 'you know this is a dating show right and he has every right to explore' LOL. Ugh.

I don't understand Zoe, either. I think a lot of these women just have overly high standards. Or maybe they finally get something nice happen to them and immediately think they don't deserve it. I don't get it?

I don't really get Richie. I mean, I understand where he's coming from, but it's a bit of a cop out after stringing a girl along for weeks (especially a girl that we know goes head over heels very quick).

He's scared of hurting her later, so instead he'll hurt her now? Even if there's a 1% chance of their relationship working, isn't a 99% chance of hurting her later, having given it a go, better than a 100% chance of hurting her now without even trying?

Let's get real here. Richie was there for 3 weeks worth of free coronas and a tropical holiday. He cosied up to the most loyal chick so there was no hope of him going home before he wanted to. Cass is 23 and apparently already got herself a new fella, so fair game, play on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back