FTA-TV The Bachette: now with disingenuine bachelors and timmay the cafe enthusiast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really get Richie. I mean, I understand where he's coming from, but it's a bit of a cop out after stringing a girl along for weeks (especially a girl that we know goes head over heels very quick).

He's scared of hurting her later, so instead he'll hurt her now? Even if there's a 1% chance of their relationship working, isn't a 99% chance of hurting her later, having given it a go, better than a 100% chance of hurting her now without even trying?

Farewell to Cass and her bikinis.
I've never seen so many thong bikinis in one place in my life. As someone who doesn't go to the beach that often (and usually go to quiet ones when I do), do people legitimately wear that kind of bikini to beaches in the real world, ie not on TV?

I've never seen so many thong bikinis in one place in my life. As someone who doesn't go to the beach that often (and usually go to quiet ones when I do), do people legitimately wear that kind of bikini to beaches in the real world, ie not on TV?

Very common nowadays in fact the ones on this show are the more family friendly ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back