Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a lead that’s probably worth pursuing. In Feb 1967 (12 months after abduction) there were 5 friends and Nancy Beaumont herself who were so adamant that they identified Jane Beaumont in TV audience of a Chanel 10 show (pied piper) that they contacted police. All the people who attended were identified except for that girl who gave a false name and address. Why? Suspicious given there were prizes on offer.

Let us assume for one second that the 6 weren’t mistaken (6 is reasonably persuasive) and that it was indeed Jane who had at that stage been brainwashed into being cooperative with her captors. We all assume that they were abducted abused and immediately killed. But what if instead (god forbid) they were held captive as pedaphile slaves for some time at a place like that Yatina hotel by a gang. It’s possible (Stockholm syndrome) they become compliant and a reward was her attendance at that show. If she went she wouldn’t be allowed to go alone. Rather one of the perpetrators would go with her. Given that all names checked out as real then the police would know the identity of that person as being one amongst those names. Probably one who hadn’t yet been identified as a pedaphile but now 50 years later possibly has criminal record.

It should be an easy thing to review that list again and check pedaphile criminality. Long shot perhaps but a viable lead I feel
I have heard of this sighting. Mrs B must have been frantically searching for years after the dissappearance.

Which goes in line with the woman that contacted No Idea about a woman claiming to be Jane Beaumont calling her from either Canberra or N.S.W. and asking for her help to get away from whoever had her. Although Jane would have now been an adult, she also told the woman that her brother and sister were happily living in Tasmania and knew nothing of their former life.
No Idea contacted a police officer, or a detective Swann, he flew over and went to Janes door, Jane has asked this woman not to tell a single soul and when she found the police and No Idea at the door she slammed it never to be heard from again...
First of all, in my opinion, it's rubbish, laughable really, why would the woman contact No Idea, why not a squad of coppers...

Anyways I don't believe it but the womans name was Debbie and she said it in an interview with Fiona Barnett, which says it all really, and it's on a video on YouTube, Iv'e listened to it myself and recon it's a crock!!

Which goes in line with the woman that contacted No Idea about a woman claiming to be Jane Beaumont calling her from either Canberra or N.S.W. and asking for her help to get away from whoever had her. Although Jane would have now been an adult, she also told the woman that her brother and sister were happily living in Tasmania and knew nothing of their former life.
No Idea contacted a police officer, or a detective Swann, he flew over and went to Janes door, Jane has asked this woman not to tell a single soul and when she found the police and No Idea at the door she slammed it never to be heard from again...
First of all, in my opinion, it's rubbish, laughable really, why would the woman contact No Idea, why not a squad of coppers...

Anyways I don't believe it but the womans name was Debbie and she said it in an interview with Fiona Barnett, which says it all really, and it's on a video on YouTube, Iv'e listened to it myself and recon it's a crock!!

Part of the problem is that there is so much focus on the case that the loonies and people wanting a second of fame come out with solutions or are writing a book and seeking commercial gain.

There are multiple criminals who admit guilt BSVE as one and O’Neil as another.

There are multiple routes explaining culpability:

- the mcintyre route with Munro, dead kids in a boot and burial in a sink hole

- the satin man route with kids being buried in the sandpit in a factory

- the Yatina link with Stanley hart and Adelaide oval case ...kids in drums with acid and a bunker yet to inspect at a prospect home, car buried in backyard

Police of course have reviewed but not thoroughly each and formed views (without explanation) that seem to discredit some but not others.

- In their view the sinkhole isn’t a serious option YET Munro is now in jail for pedaphile crimes
Mmmmmm

- BSVE has never been ruled out entirely and police even tried to find identity of the Chanel 7 person watching the search from a embankment in the days following. BSVE even bought a property from Frank Bone who was sitting with kids and family at Adelaide Oval that day and that case is linked to Beaumonts

- police clearly have given some credence to evidence surrounding the Satin man else why have multiple digs EVEN though the pedaphile activity is a stretch

- police have also given credence to the Hart/ Yatina link and attended properties there multiple times and dug up wells. The mud map to the drums and tunnel at the lake also true. Question whether human remains or not- I believe so

I think that one of the routes is likely true and they could indeed intertwine. It’s most likely a gang is involved because snatching 3 kids is nighe impossible without control of the kids.

It appears to me that the SAPOL are making half hearted effort. There exists two very viable burial sites that haven’t been touched ....the sinkhole and the prospect bunker - more Adelaide oval case? (now filled in). Why? it’s not like a whole bunch of alternatives are jumping up.

What is probably needed is an extensive resource website of facts and police being more forthcoming with what they know. Its not like perps will be subject of prejudice because they are likely dead BUT that new information will of itself finesse one or more of the routes to get a resolution. What’s also needed is a way around the Mullighan suppression. Went searching the other day and actually found the 600 page Mullighan report online and saved a copy but it doesn’t name people only facts. Not read it yet but will

I was reading this thread again the other day and a point was made by a poster that is incredibly valuable if true. It stated that Jane’s purported boyfriend at the beach was Stanley Arthur Hart’s son. I’ve never seen this before but if this is true it is damning

Last edited:
- the mcintyre route with Munro, dead kids in a boot and burial in a sink hole

- the satin man route with kids being buried in the sandpit in a factory

- the Yatina link with Stanley hart and Adelaide oval case ...kids in drums with acid and a bunker yet to inspect at a prospect home, car buried in backyard

Im thinking none of these. High probability the offender is known to the victims.
Somehow in every day life the offender befriended at least the older child.
My first guess would be at a school.

There are so many stories to what happened to those poor chlldren.
Another is from a woman on Facebook who's son writes on her behalf.
She has her stories on a blog.
Sorry this is so long.

'PLEASE BE WARNED, THIS IS EXTREMELY GRAPIC' "AND I UNDERSTAND IF IT IS DELETED"
To quote from her she says.

That night we all got dressed up in our best clothes. We were off to a big party.
The party was at a house with a long driveway next to paddocks and the prison. Our new house wasn’t far away. We had been here before and did again. The front garden near the house had party lights in the garden and I thought they were pretty. There were tables of food. Some people inside, some out.
Children running and noisy everywhere.
After eating I saw my father a short distance away motion for me to go over to him.
I shook my head. No !
He was standing with a small group of men. He motioned me again.
Again I shook my head. Then I felt like an explosion across the back of my head by my mother. Hissing into my ear, “Don’t you dare make your father look like a fool. If he tells you to come. You go. Now get over there. “ pushing me.
I walked over to my father and the group of men. I listened standing behind my father. They were plans for the new Women’s Prison. It was to be built opposite the road down the hill.
They were discussing saying if this prison was built and area growing , the road would be widened in the future. So they were estimating a site that would be near the road, but not disturbed if widened, but close enough it wouldn’t be excavated for building foundations if by some chance it happened in the future. But not likely as two prisons down the road, and they needed somewhere to graze the livestock and grow the vegetables.
There was much pointing and discussion about a site location up the hill from that house we were at.
Then the papers were rolled up. I was told by my father to come. The men and I entered the house.
Their were other adults in there including women. The Three Children brought out from another room.
Brought before three men. They were told in cheery voices we were all going for a walk.
We walked out of the house. The Children didn’t seem too upset so I don’t know what they were told.

We all walked as a group but in single file at some parts, down behind the house along the gully behind Yatala Prison. We walked behind and into the dungeon I remember saying something to a man next to me about one day they would be caught by the police and they’d all go to jail. He laughed.
We reached the entrance and almost immediately the blackness brought on by pure fear took over me.
Everything in like shadow . As we walked further in there was a table. Wider than usual. Operating lights. Like in a doctors surgery. The room was full of people. My relatives. Others. People I often saw.
People I’d never seen. Doctors , surgeons , police , people now famous, people not. Important people from the party. All buzzing with excitement. The Three Children are here. I can see them. I can hear them. They are distressed and terrified.
The torture and rape hadn’t even started.
They were told to get into the position they were in last night. They did. The Little Boy started crying for
his mummy. He was whipped and told to shut up.
And then a masked doctor injected the Three of them.
Everyone stood back. This is when i started my chanting
“ Flowers and Butterflies Flowers and Butterflies Flowers and Butterflies “
And explained to The Children what to do. The next phases,
“ Butterflies Flowers and Butterflies Flowers and Butterflies Butterflies and Flowers “
“ And DRAGONFLIES TOO “
Then I looked over to Them. They could hear me. They started chanting, “Flowers and Butterflies ‘.

Then blood curdling screams. They had been injected with something that made it so they couldn’t move, but they could feel everything and still scream.
I yelled at them to keep copying me. Now I guess in writing this I have when referring to it as an adult
called it a chant . But as a child I’d simply say “copy me “ and persevere in the hope they’d copy me.
They to my relief did. But it was a long time before they escaped horrendous pain. But it gave Them something else to concentrate on. But still screams would break out. Then The Child would recommence the words.
The adults were all hooded now. All gathered around the table The Children were on. The doctors wore surgical masks.
Everyone else was watching them and holding lights onto The Children or holding a candle. There was silence. That’s what got to me. I looked , I was horrified, screamed, they were operating on them. Their pain was because they were being sliced into with what I thought was a knife. I now know a scalpel.
They were collecting all the blood.
I went back to chanting with The Children. One by one they changed it to “Butterflies and Flowers “ slowing their frantic chanting and breathing. And then one by one “ And Dragonflies Too !”
I talked to them about My Heaven. How He wouldn’t want them to suffer like this. He would punish the eeky, yucky, nasty people. I also talked about imagining riding on Dragons. How gentle they are. How much fun it is to fly. Adventures. No pain.
I talked about when they couldn’t stand any more there it was ok to go to sleep. They don’t need to suffer to go to Heaven. I told them when they woke up they’d be in the arms of Mary.
The Little Boy said but what about in my mummy’s arms. I replied “NO ! She’s here. She knows what is going on and she hasn’t tried to stop it. “
I went on to say “ Your mummy and daddy are like mine. They hurt us. So when you wake up in Mary’s arms. It will be only love. No pain. “
He said. “ Oh! Why don’t our mummy and daddy love us ?”
I said “ I don’t know. I don’t know why mine don’t love me. I try to be good and stay away. “
“But we’ll be loved and happy in Heaven. So think about that. Don’t let the eeky yucky men win by hearing your pain. Start saying the words again or go to sleep. “
The eldest Girl then said “ Its coming back. I want to go to sleep. But I can’t. I’m the eldest. I need to stay with them. “
I reassured her “ I will stay with them. I’ll talk to them. I won’t leave them. “
“ Ok . I gotta go to sleep. I’ll see you in Heaven. “
She went to sleep.
Some time after the Little Boy then said that he too wanted to go to sleep as it was hurting real bad. But he was the boy. He was the man and he should stay with his sister. I said he was a man. Told him to go to sleep and I’d stay with his sister .He would wake up in the arms of Mary.
He went to sleep.
It seemed a long time after when the Middle Child said she could take no more. It was getting real bad
again. She screamed. I told her to go to sleep. She would wake up in the arms of Mary with her brother and sister. Shah shhh shhhh go to sleep.
She went to sleep.
I came out of my dark place. The dungeon coming back into clearer focus. I looked up. The first person I saw was The Little Boy. He was hanging from the stone wall with chains around his wrists. I was looking his face. He looked like he was asleep. He didn’t have pain on his face.
I looked down towards his legs. I screamed. He was only half a body. In the chains was only his upper part of his body. He was cut in half.
I looked across to the table. The adults not paying me much attention. They were looking at the table.
As my eyes focussed. Me forcing myself to look, it was like looking at a monster.
The Middle Child was like the main body. They’d Cut into the side of her body and joined her older Sister to her. But she was cut into as well, like they’d joined them from the inside out. The Older Girl had had her left arm cut off and left leg. The Middle Girl had had her right arm and right leg cut off. So the body now had one looking body with two vaginas and bottoms, breasts and heads, but with only two
arms and legs on the outside of the body.
The Little Boy’ s body from the waist down was joined coming out of the Middle Girl’s left side. So the body had a penis, bottom and legs coming out at right angles.
I believe they joined the Older Girl first , then The Little Boy.
There was blood everywhere.
The doctors were sad because they’d died. But no one was upset about the Children. Just that the operation hadn’t worked.
Basically they were trying to make them into a Siamese Twin.
Many years later I saw in a magazine doctors separating Siamese Twins and I remember asking my mother why would they be taking them apart again after joining them . She didn’t answer me.

The adults were discussing still where to bury them . They were drinking the Children’s Blood. Some flesh was cut and eaten raw.
They were lifted. The Boy’s upper body was taken down from the chains.
There was discussion about who was carrying them. As a group, me pushed along, we started walking back up the slope. Up past the
house. I stopped part way past the house. Refusing to move. Upset. Crying. I was told by my father if I didn’t do as I was told and keep walking, he’d throw me in too.
Then he shoved The Boys upper body at me. “ Here now you can carry him. He’s not heavy. After all he’s only a half boy now “ and laughed.
I was distressed. I had half a Boy in my arms. I walked. They were buried. The adults did their mumbo jumbo stuff. Everyone then walked back over to the house party. All the other children were asleep either on the lawns or inside.
After more drinking, and discussing the night ,My parents got my siblings and we got into the car and went home.
It was getting light when we got home.

That night I saw the Beaumonts on the television. I asked my mother why they were on tv ?
She replied because their children are missing.
I replied “ But they know where they are and what happened. They were there.”
I didn’t understand. Why they were on tv acting like they didn’t know where they were. I’ve always purposefully not watched media articles as much as possible so as not to influence my memories of those three Children ,Since the first time I saw them on tv.
I have also wondered when I have had a glance at their faces in the early interviews, why no one couldsee how guilty they look, especially her.
“ Burn and scream , scream and burn “.

Omg that’s a terrible story! I hope to dear god nothing like that happened

Im thinking none of these. High probability the offender is known to the victims.
I had considered if it was a family member - only at a 1% chance - but the New Idea story made me recall that I had considered something like this

I keep asking why all 3 - and this helps fit 1 or 2 answers

The thing that distinguished though is the kids were likely killed. So it is not only pedaphilia but also serial killing. That kind of limits the candidates because serial killers usually repeat.

The Browns, Percy, BSVE and O’neils of the world.

I have a theory though that perhaps it wasn’t a serial killer but rather a gang where for first time they used drugs and killed them by mistake with dosage. Just a theory of course. Serial killers usually come to light.

I had considered if it was a family member - only at a 1% chance - but the New Idea story made me recall that I had considered something like this

I keep asking why all 3 - and this helps fit 1 or 2 answers

Jim and Nancy were considered but eliminated early if I recall

But it does fit a family scenario I agree

Last edited:
And changed his plea to guilty on the morning of the court appearance
"Speaking about Pike, one of the McIntyres should be quizzed for having a friendship with him, one member of the family had right up until Pikes arrest let him stay in his house on his return to Australia after his many trips too and from Cambodia.
It has also been see on his passport that he made at least one trip to Cambodia himself, why would that be I wonder!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg that’s a terrible story! I hope to dear god nothing like that happened
It's the story of a very sick mind, I only included it here to show that there are many others with different tales on what happened to those children...

She put her foot in it in one of her stories by saying this:
"I was taken on a navel vessel and my son was put into a room with an officer.
I was taken away and raped, after it finished they gave my son back to me unharmed but within the hour I received a photo on my phone of my son and saying they can get to him anytime"

I asked how long ago that was and got told it was about 23 years ago, 1997, who in here had capabilities on their phones to take and send photos back then?
That was the end for her, although some die hards still follow what she says like a cult following. Myself and my friends ended up getting kicked out and banned for questioning the phone photo thing...
I still have her blog though, which is where I got that story from!!

The whole thing with Tony Munro being charged does lend some sense of believeability (is that even a word?) to the McIntyre family's claims, especially with how much Tony resembles the man seen playing with the children that day. Where they fall a bit flat to me is that they've made a lot of claims but we don't have a lot of evidence to back them up - like the story about their mother and sister's deaths being different to the official dates. In order to verify their claims, we need to treat them as true in order to determine if we do have evidence, in essence the cart is leading the horse.

Andrew and Ruth at least seem like decent people so I'd be happy for SAPOL to at least try and verify their stories. The step-sister Rachel however I just feel sorry for her. She's obviously been through a lot but she's almost clinically insane. She believes she's seen non-existent underground tunnels and was held captive with Louise Bell (DNA evidence not a thing Rachel) and Richard Kelvin (sorry hun the people that killed him didn't target girls). This year she's also turned into a COVIDiot conspiracy theorist and has bought into that right-wing Trump cult QAnon with its fake paedo ring. I really hope one day she gets the help she needs

"Speaking about Pike, one of the McIntyres should be quizzed for having a friendship with him, one member of the family had right up until Pikes arrest let him stay in his house on his return to Australia after his many trips too and from Cambodia.
It has also been see on his passport that he made at least one trip to Cambodia himself, why would that be I wonder!!!

Up until today, I hadn't realised there were photos coming out of John Pike over social media promoted as being found by one of the McIntyre's but taken by/with Munro's camera. It's also been quite heavily photoshopped on one side, it's pretty obvious. Why anybody would do that and undermine the integrity of a picture it seems intended to use as evidence is beyond me.

But there it is.

Up until today, I hadn't realised there were photos coming out of John Pike over social media promoted as being found by one of the McIntyre's but taken by/with Munro's camera. It's also been quite heavily photoshopped on one side, it's pretty obvious. Why anybody would do that and undermine the integrity of a picture it seems intended to use as evidence is beyond me.

But there it is.
It doesn't make sense does it, I work in Photoshop, I manipulate photos of people to make them look thinner, or thicker, whatever they want, so I know a photoshopped picture from a mile away..
Why people continue to do it badly is beyond me!

Andrew and Ruth at least seem like decent people so I'd be happy for SAPOL to at least try and verify their stories. The step-sister Rachel however I just feel sorry for her. She's obviously been through a lot but she's almost clinically insane. She believes she's seen non-existent underground tunnels and was held captive with Louise Bell (DNA evidence not a thing Rachel) and Richard Kelvin (sorry hun the people that killed him didn't target girls). This year she's also turned into a COVIDiot conspiracy theorist and has bought into that right-wing Trump cult QAnon with its fake paedo ring. I really hope one day she gets the help she needs
Don't forget that on a few video statements and in groups Rachel has said that Louise's name was Tracy, she insists it. Also, after Louise was killed Max chopped one of her legs off and the family ate it for dinner. Dead set, what you said about her, that she needs help is true!!

Rachel needs help. The reason why Andrew and Ruth are not believed is because Rachel makes all these claims that are simply rubbish. She wasn’t even born when the Beaumont children went missing so anything she has to say on that shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Rachel is to Andrew and Ruth what QAnon is to actual child trafficking.

I remember when QAnon managed to go mainstream with that saveourchildren rubbish that organisations devoted to helping the victims of child trafficking were so overwhelmed by false tips from idiots that they couldn't actually do their jobs cause they had to sift through millions of tips that were blatantly false.

Similarly, Andrew and Ruth have a fairly compelling story that should most definitely be followed up. There's nothing to be lost by doing it. Either they're right and we solve the mystery after 55 years or they're wrong in which case we can rule it out as an angle. The trouble is Rachel injects so many wacko claims about Munro and McIntyre into the mix it starts to seriously undermine Andrew and Ruth cause you have to sift through the rubbish to figure out what it's reasonable to suspect Munro and McIntyre did

that was probably detective stan swaine, he was lead investigator on the case from about 1967, he found out a lot, but he was also largely discredited, not by me though ... , however, on that occasion, he was duped, and i agree, anything fiona barnett is nothing more than an impediment to the answers, to say the least

Deni,

Any new witness who comes out 55 years after the abduction has serious hurdles of credibility to overcome. That goes for David Smith and this witness. I’m highly sceptical. The involvement of police is an attempt to lend that credibility but it was a time when records were manual so the likelihood of a trace on police activities at the time would be tenuous at best. It’s frustrating to have these multiple avenues of explanation but it is as it is.

Main stream media has not picked up on their story, so we can assume their claims are have not been substantiated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back