Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trying to find a husband at a pub on UFC fight night?

VZnTPLh4C0_u0MjKySGS028jcP576w-F7goreg1TZW9Dp0xlJAyLlTWtGU9jrsG9O0cdiIMGt8nwTpVAmk8Z05kN1WBhmi7gXUR_bszrj_h85eMAWyqxSXSqEF8n0tojoK44tjgDpPhecCG8DkAve1BYAVbB-76oOcM

Do you like neck/thigh tattoos and Tapout clothing?
I dont think it matters anymore Scotland. Going go be 38 degrees Sunday. I shall be staying indoors all day in my air con.

I feel for the pub staff tho will probably be ten times the trouble now due to more drinking/the heat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmmm it seems to be.. several fans of WWW UFKFC idk itt posting.. who claim tonnes of bogans follow it.

Yet none itt are bogans.

Interesting

Oh I’m a bogan 100%, but I think definitions of that vary. I don’t go out starting fights or anything like that, I just like drinking beers and watching trained athletes get in a cage and punch on, I’m not sure why but I do.

Oh I’m a bogan 100%, but I think definitions of that vary. I don’t go out starting fights or anything like that, I just like drinking beers and watching trained athletes get in a cage and punch on, I’m not sure why but I do.
Yeah i can understand why ppl like combat sports. Tbh id rather be doing it than watching.

Street fights or footy fights scare me though- i do not enjoy at all

Ive been to a lot of MMA events, both UFC and local cards, the vast majority of fans are pretty normal bogan types, but the *******s really are *******s like you describe, painful!
Same here, to be honest I don't find the crowd that different to an AFL crowd. AFL Grand Final at a pub is pretty much same same imo.

I love MMA, trained in boxing and MMA for a number of years but i cant defend the general pub crowd of a McGregor card. The regulars who show up for a fight night card are pretty normal people but the hoardes are morons and for some reason seeing the violence on screen makes them dumber, drunker and more aggressive.

I love MMA, trained in boxing and MMA for a number of years but i cant defend the general pub crowd of a McGregor card. The regulars who show up for a fight night card are pretty normal people but the hoardes are morons and for some reason seeing the violence on screen makes them dumber, drunker and more aggressive.
Like i said going to be 38 degrees on Sunday. So be careful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back