The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mig
Clyne Matip Lov Milner
Wij Hendo Lallana
Firmino Sturridge Origi

Is what I'd go for, assuming Coutinho can't start. Get Origi in coz he's our quickest player without Mane and he'd step up for the big games

Coutinho has to start. Looked very comfortable midweek and has been in full training for a week and a half now.

Awful stuff.

I fear for the weekend. We're in horrible form and United are flying. We dont boast a great record at OT either.

Biggest game of the season. If we can win and keep pace with Chelsea it will be HUGE.

Cant see it though, not with the form we are in.

#lfcpoty
5 - Karius
4 - Clyne
3 - Coutinho
2 - Lucas
1 - Lovren

U23s played Barnet in an televised friendly. Randall back playing after he went missing for almost 3 months.

#LFC U23s team Grabara (Kelleher), Whelan, Phillips (Dunn), Brewitt, Randall (Lewis), Williams, Virtue, Alves (Brimmer), Wilson, Lennon, M. Gomes

Finished 4-1 with Lennon getting 2 goals, Wilson and Dunn with 1 each.

Hahaha, this guy

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho on opposite number Jurgen Klopp: "I just think we like to win. Everyone has his own personality, style and coaching and leading.

"Probably we have some similarities and other characteristics that make us different. He wants to play the game as much as I want, I am not sure if he is so calm as I am. It is one more big match."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, I dont wanna freak out but this game is massive against United. Lose and we could end the weekend in 4th/5th with United just two points behind us.

Win and we stretch our lead over United to 8 points and we stay in the fight and keep the pressure on Chelsea, also if Chelsea lose, a win means we go within two points of top.

Such a massive, massive game.

I'm not confident. Not because I dont think we can beat them but just how good their form has been and we are in horrible form and missing many key players. Plus we have a horror record at OT.

Brooks Lennon linked with Real Salt Lake. Would not be great losing Jerome Sinclair then Lennon in 2 consecutive years.

Our Academy strikers are not a real strong point in terms of depth.
Real Salt Lakes bid was far less than what we wanted. Looks like they may get him on loan until the end of 2017.

Obviously we don't use target men well and Benteke being a 35mil bench player was a bad idea.

But what if we signed a tall striker on the cheap to get subbed on late to get headed goals for when teams park the bus on us?

Just to offer something different, A plan B.

We need a decent centre mid more than a winger.

After watching the replay of the West Ham game I wouldn't mind Antonio. Reckon he fits the Klopp type of player well.

Even if he was a summer signing it he would add so much needed depth if we were to qualify for CL football. (yes i realise he isn't a CM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back