The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nerves are kicking in now.
A win would be freaking huge!! We play at our best and we win this. That's it.
We need a fast start and press them in to submission imo. They go a goal behind and they're ****ed.

A draw and we're just about out of the title race, no thanks.

Obviously I would love a win but I think we are dipping a bit. I just hope United try and actually play so we have space to move the ball but I can see Maureen setting them up to sit back like they did at Anfield.

I assume something like this.

Mignolet
Clyne Lovren Klavan Milner
Can Lucas Wijanldum
Lallana Firmino Origi

I wish Cout, Matip and Hendo were fit and available.

Coutinho would have to be a chance to start.

Any updates on Hendo and Matip, how far away are they ....

I got a bad feeling about this game like 3-0 bad ... now that I have said it, let's hope it doesn't happen.

Any updates on Hendo and Matip, how far away are they ....

Dunno how far away they are but both are back in training. Hendo has missed barely any time so if he is 100% then he plays.

Just read that Hendo is a fair chance to play.

Reckon they will stick with Migs still after Karius last performance? Probably have to, he hasn't done much wrong.

Migs
Clyne lovren klavan Milner
Can Henderson Wijnaldum
Lallana Firmino Coutinho

Would be nice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emre needs to start playing well coz I'm beginning to dread it whenever he is on the starting team sheet

I agree as we saw how valuable he can be at the end of last season but I still think overall he has been better than Wijnaldum.

No Clyne, no Matip, Cout and Sturridge on the bench. TAA starting for the first time against United at Old Trafford... jesus christ.

Will take a draw today due to the circumstances.

eb1jH0N.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back