The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll go into next season with 5 CBs.

Matip and a new starting CB.
Lovren and Klavan backing up.
Gomez as the youth prospect.

Bit worried about Gomez. In all too familiar fashion a promising young defender at LFC has suffered a serious injury and doesn't seem to be the same upon returning to fitness. Really hope he gets back to his best otherwise he'll be off unfortunately. So annoying how it happens to us over and over again.

KpfhRUsk2bX15UJmSdWRs0Ts6Byw0S5sP2SCb5oi1udeUGNAw58H91iJcDWQk8QOxVsUToKWSCDWGuYizmVU4d0mUxt74rPCNPdZppIlUXjR3kD8OR4P--7i3b_YhMfWEcEt3UsVtw7lSKOqPUWVKGhd9qceBOBzHmKBtbg=s0-d-e1-ft

For anyone that might be interested.

Would definitely have gone had there been a Melbourne show. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KpfhRUsk2bX15UJmSdWRs0Ts6Byw0S5sP2SCb5oi1udeUGNAw58H91iJcDWQk8QOxVsUToKWSCDWGuYizmVU4d0mUxt74rPCNPdZppIlUXjR3kD8OR4P--7i3b_YhMfWEcEt3UsVtw7lSKOqPUWVKGhd9qceBOBzHmKBtbg=s0-d-e1-ft

For anyone that might be interested.

Would definitely have gone had there been a Melbourne show. :(

They didn't want to go to the smaller cities obviously ;)

They didn't want to go to the smaller cities obviously ;)

I guess we have to humour Perth from time to time ;)

I reckon it would be an enjoyable night. I went in 2015 when Fowler, Hamann and McAteer did their tour and had a good time. From memory, I think a few others in here might also have gone to the various shows around the country?

I guess we have to humour Perth from time to time ;)

I reckon it would be an enjoyable night. I went in 2015 when Fowler, Hamann and McAteer did their tour and had a good time. From memory, I think a few others in here might also have gone to the various shows around the country?
Yeah I went when Carragher came. Ive already met Garcia and Hamann. Not sure I'll go to this one although I'd love to hear some stories from Dudek about Istanbul and Riise with the golf swing episode etc. Would be a good night.

I'm waiting for them to get Gerrard to come. Would be chaos. EVERYONE will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back