The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to win that game. It was a challenge and for us to win it late is a great sign.
Origi and Firmino were best afield. Otherwise we played below our usual standard.
Love Kloppo the way he fired up the crowd and for getting stuck in to their coaches.
YNWA!!

Saw he had a tackle and a nice touch in his 2 minutes on the pitch. The sky's the limit for him!!
I reckon we should give him a game in the league cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But great to win this, normally we go away frustrated and end 0-0. Sunderland can finally piss off back down to Championship, sick of their anti Football and just barely escaping relegation every year.

Who we got that can play in the front 3? Will Klopp play Origi-Firmino-Mane again in 3 days?

Our backups are pretty much youth. Ojo, Woodburn, Lennon, Toni Gomes, Wilson. Ejaria could play but I'd prefer he be in the midfield 3.

I'd love to see Woodburn and Ojo if he's ready to go start tbh. I think they're up to it. Have Bobby and Sadio on the bench if needed 2nd half.

Not at all. The nonce bouncers have a tendency to do this.

I think they have a lockout policy at 2-2.30am there. I was there last season for the Soton game and went outside at half time (was being dragged out by female friends who don't follow football :(), and was told we wouldn't be able to get back in.

I think they have a lockout policy at 2-2.30am there. I was there last season for the Soton game and went outside at half time (was being dragged out by female friends who don't follow football :(), and was told we wouldn't be able to get back in.
Must do. I left my mates in 'roy for the Impy and was turned away. Not the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back