The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ranted earlier today about the loss to City and seen a few comments since about the real stiff starting. ATM I don't feel like Liverpool are European Champions, I know that we are, but it doesn't feel like it. Madrid was 2 months ago and we've just been denied more silverware by those cheating scum. I'm not having a meltdown but if with 24 hrs to go before the window shuts, there's been no decent signing, I'm flying to Anfield to get an 11th hour deal done myself. Everyone of the top 6 has bolstered except us.
There is no signing coming mate. If we were going to sign players we would have done so already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I’m finally starting to excited for the new season. Last season was so draining that I decided to completely avoid pre-season. It just came around too quick. Plus I hate all the transfer nonsense and whingeing that comes with it.

I saw the highlights of the community shield but apart from that the only single bit of pre-season I’ve seen is when that young lad got taken out in the Sevilla game, so now I’m just really looking forward to watching us on Saturday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back