The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumours has it Messi has won the ballon d'or ahead of Virgil.

Would be disappointed if that's the case.
VVDs second half of the year wasn't as good as the first half. If the team kept some cleansheets he'd have more of a case.

Messi's stats are insane, but they always are because La Liga. I agree Van Dijk hasn't been quite as good in 2019-20 as he was in 2018-19, but he's still comfortably the best defender in the world.

Why do they need another scan on Matip? It's been 4 weeks and it's only "soreness on the knee", right? Wouldn't they have scanned before?

It's all very strange
Klopp on Matip: “This week we have kind of a reassessment scan where you have a look at how it improved."

Why do they need another scan on Matip? It's been 4 weeks and it's only "soreness on the knee", right? Wouldn't they have scanned before?

It's all very strange

Liverpool, especially under Klopp speak in riddles when it comes to injuries. I don't remember when the last time they came out and said "This player has pulled a hamstring and will be out for 5 weeks." Klopp prefers to keep everyone (opponents more so) guessing. Frustrating as a fan though.

Even I recall when Ox did his knee against Roma, it wasn't until the pre-season (2-3 months later) Jurgen came out and said he'll miss most of the season. Even then he never explicitly said it's an ACL or whatever it was. Keeping us all on our toes when it comes to injuries.

It's all very strange

I remember Flanno had a "sore knee" that kept him out for 18 months and destroyed his career. Hopefully we have clarity on Matip's injury shortly. If it's bad we surely get a CB in the Jan window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back