The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read between the lines he obviously went into hospital for another ailment and tested positive for Covid19 at the same time. Either way, may he recover quickly.

Imagine being that triggered by football you hope coronavirus restrictions stay as long as possible so Liverpool can't win the title and Leeds can't go up. I'd happily see Manure win and Millwall come up if it meant going back to normal as quick as possible.

I have no problem season being voided because restrictions are still in place come June but there are a lot of sad campaigners actively hoping for it, obviously meaning things won't have improved.

Imagine being that triggered by football you hope coronavirus restrictions stay as long as possible so Liverpool can't win the title and Leeds can't go up. I'd happily see Manure win and Millwall come up if it meant going back to normal as quick as possible.

I have no problem season being voided because restrictions are still in place come June but there are a lot of sad campaigners actively hoping for it, obviously meaning things won't have improved.

Um no, the season should NEVER be voided under any circumstances. To try and pretend that 6 months of football just didn't happen is and always has been a bizarre suggestion.

Um no, the season should NEVER be voided under any circumstances. To try and pretend that 6 months of football just didn't happen is and always has been a bizarre suggestion.

...and we need to stop thinking that to want the season resolved/completed means you don’t give a stuff about lives lost etc. next season should always be the one that is scrapped/adjusted in any such scenario

Under any circumstances? Jesus. Football isn't as important as you seem to think it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cooldude have you been playing FF7 remake?

Helll yeeeea

I'm a massive FF7 fan and have cried quite a few times at how good it was. Best game Square released for at least a decade. Everyone should play it

Ending is a curveball though and I didn't like it at first but I will wait til part 2 comes out to judge

Helll yeeeea

I'm a massive FF7 fan and have cried quite a few times at how good it was. Best game Square released for at least a decade. Everyone should play it

Ending is a curveball though and I didn't like it at first but I will wait til part 2 comes out to judge

I wish I had the time to play it. Sold my 3 disc cooy from 97 back in 2010 for $50, bet its worth much more now! That game consumed me in year 10!

I wish I had the time to play it. Sold my 3 disc cooy from 97 back in 2010 for $50, bet its worth much more now! That game consumed me in year 10!

Clearly let your kids play it, then end up playing it yourself :D

It would be worth at least 10 times than 50 by now, sucks. I still have my PAL copy

The fact that Kenny was able to win a trophy with that side is much more impressive in hindsight.
Big Sliding Doors prospect, that FA Cup final. Hard to justify sacking the club's biggest legend after winning two major trophies. I think keeping him on would probably have set us back a few years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back