The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think these guys would crumble after all that they've been through is pretty disrespectful tbh, trust in the lads to get the job done

After Barcelona and 5 million injury time winners later, why do we still doubt them?

Because they have let us down and broken our hearts too many times in the past to have complete faith in them.

Because they have let us down and broken our hearts too many times in the past to have complete faith in them.

But these guys are nothing like them at all, they proved it by winning no.6

You guys sound like broken hearted teenagers who can't love again because some campaigner was bad to ya. It's okay to believe again, Notebook the movie taught me that

But these guys are nothing like them at all, they proved it by winning no.6

You guys sound like broken hearted teenagers who can't love again because some campaigner was bad to ya. It's okay to believe again, Notebook the movie taught me that

to be fair, he is a Freo supporter too...

I'm a bombers fan, but I choose to believe

giphy.gif

But these guys haven't. Klopp hasn't. Salah, Mane, Firm, Fab, VVD, TAA, Robbo etc haven't.

These guys are different. This team is different.

I've been guilty in the past too of hoping and then being heartbroken. It does leave you jaded where you can't trust in Liverpool any more.

But the key word there was hope. For years and years it's just been hope. I hope we can finish top four. I hope we can have a deep cup run. I hope we can get out of the group. And the longest of long hopes. I hope we can somehow win the league.

And what was Klopp's first msg when he walked in the door. He needed to change us from doubters to believers.

And he sure as s**t has changed me. I fully believe we are going to win the league this season.

C'mon Redmen!!

YNWA!

Mane to Real Madrid is gaining a bit of traction. Certainly not this January, probably not in the English summer of 2020, but some think the summer of 2021.

I can't stand these two Spanish grubs clubs. Does anyone have any inside information that indicates it will not happen? I don't want Mbappe as a replacement, I just want Sadio.

We
Mane to Real Madrid is gaining a bit of traction. Certainly not this January, probably not in the English summer of 2020, but some think the summer of 2021.

I can't stand these two Spanish grubs clubs. Does anyone have any inside information that indicates it will not happen? I don't want Mbappe as a replacement, I just want Sadio.

We’d ask as much for Sadio as PSG would for Mmm Bop, surely

Don't stress mate. This latest rumour started on a French website. What the hell would they know? And like sheep, other rags/websites follow. It's the January transfer window and it's just clickbait BS to get advertising revenue.

When James Pearce, Melissa Reddy or Paul Joyce come out and say something about the possibilty of him moving, then you can worry.

Not going to try and predict Jurgen's lineup for tomorrow morning,but I expect he will field a reserves team, supplemented by seniors like Adrian,Lallana.
As long as Divock is in and T-Rex for the bitters,i'm good to go.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't worry mate. Why would Mane want to move there. We are the best team in the world right now. Real Madrid is a step down.

Don't stress mate. This latest rumour started on a French website. What the hell would they know? And like sheep, other rags/websites follow. It's the January transfer window and it's just clickbait BS to get advertising revenue.

When James Pearce, Melissa Reddy or Paul Joyce come out and say something about the possibilty of him moving, then you can worry.

Gotta love Melissa Reddy. Follow her on FB and Insta. Hope she never mentions it.

Not going to try and predict Jurgen's lineup for tomorrow morning,but I expect he will field a reserves team, supplemented by seniors like Adrian,Lallana.
As long as Divock is in and T-Rex for the bitters,i'm good to go.

But our next game against Spurs after this game is 6 days away, don't really need to rest players so we might line up with a full team.

Would love to see Minamino playing though.

But our next game against Spurs after this game is 6 days away, don't really need to rest players so we might line up with a full team.

Would love to see Minamino playing though.
Depends on how much Jurgen values the FA Cup. He might compromise with a mix like against the bitters in our last game against them.

Depends on how much Jurgen values the FA Cup. He might compromise with a mix like against the bitters in our last game against them.
I think we definitely see Origi, Adrian, Minamino, Phillips, Elliot, Jones, Shaq if fit.

Not sure what we're doing defensively. Maybe Milner plays LB. Larouci? Hoever?

Looking forward to it though. Really hope Jones, Elliot and Minamino play so I can get a look at them. Elliot was outstanding in the League Cup.

I think we definitely see Origi, Adrian, Minamino, Phillips, Elliot, Jones, Shaq if fit.

Not sure what we're doing defensively. Maybe Milner plays LB. Larouci? Hoever?

Looking forward to it though. Really hope Jones, Elliot and Minamino play so I can get a look at them. Elliot was outstanding in the League Cup.
What's the go with Brewster? Is he fit to play?

What's the go with Brewster? Is he fit to play?
Klopp said he'll be in the squad, I don't think he's played for a little bit so maybe he might be on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back