The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* Mancs did exactly what we knew they would do. Played a weak team and lost. ******* campaigners.
The lineup they put out was a joke and you know they will go absolute full strength vs us. * I hope we smash them.

I think we absolutely have to win out now. Leicester gotta lose just one against Chelsea or Spurs.

If the following results happen we can still make top 4.

Liverpool: 0-0 draw with United, beat West Brom, Burnley and Palace all 1-0.
Leicester: Lose to Chelsea 1-0 and draw with Spurs.

If the following results happen we can still make top 4.

Liverpool: 0-0 draw with United, beat West Brom, Burnley and Palace all 1-0.
Leicester: Lose to Chelsea 1-0 and draw with Spurs.
Yeah it's draw minimum against United. Then we have to win out against Brom, Burnley and Palace. Then Leicester has to lose and draw.

Or if we beat United we can afford Leicester winning one of their last two and we should still be alright as long as we sort that GD.

It’s over. Mancs did what I expected with their team against Leicester and they’ll destroy our CB’s in less than 48 hours.
I think we are still right where I expected us to be.

I expected Leicester to easily beat Newcastle and then lose to United at OT. Turns out it was the other way around. Even still, they have as many points as I expected them to have. The key will be Chelsea and Spurs. Lose to Chelsea and it's gonna get real interesting.

First though, we have to avoid defeat at OT. A win obviously preferable but we can get away with a draw.

I think we are still right where I expected us to be.

I expected Leicester to easily beat Newcastle and then lose to United at OT. Turns out it was the other way around. Even still, they have as many points as I expected them to have. The key will be Chelsea and Spurs. Lose to Chelsea and it's gonna get real interesting.

First though, we have to avoid defeat at OT. A win obviously preferable but we can get away with a draw.
If we win at Old Trafford I won’t post on BigFooty for 2 weeks. If we draw I won’t post for a week. If we make the top 4 I won’t post for 2 months. I’m that confident that this season is shot.

If we win at Old Trafford I won’t post on BigFooty for 2 weeks. If we draw I won’t post for a week. If we make the top 4 I won’t post for 2 months. I’m that confident that this season is shot.
You're probably right, but I'm holding you to this anyway lol.

It was a lol side. Handed Leicester the three points.

yes but are LFC fans outraged? doubt it. We know its unlikely making top 4 and deserve europa league or below.

think its odds on mate.

Why deny yourself being on here if things go well and we can gloat. Haha :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our chances are slim but just take it game by game. Beat United and we're in a pretty strong position with 3 easier fixtures to finish the season and then we'd just need Leicester to lose to Chelsea and with the form Chelsea are in, totally possible.

We are actually the most in form team in the league at present.

1620775797649.png

[
Media are saying Liverpool fans worldwide are fuming with manure putting out a weakened team. Really?
I don't know or care what anyone else thinks, but the point is that Manure fans caused the postponement, and the PL screwed us with the rescheduled game.
A game that should have been played last Wednesday. Manure would had to have fielded their kids as they had a EL semi final a couple of days later.
But oh no,the PL can't inconvenience Manure. Easier for them to take the easy option and * us over instead.

And so, any slim chance of qualifying for the CL was blown out of the water this morning.
The PL don't give a s**t and Manure won't be sanctioned or as they should of been for the actions of their supporters which had adversily impacted on our club.
And so we see whiny Ole supposedly fuming about the scheduling of 3 games in 5 days for his team.
Disingenuous bullshit sprouted by him.
I'll say it again, the PL gave him the easiest excuse to field a second team today and as a result we have been done over.
* this season.

[
I don't know or care what anyone else thinks, but the point is that Manure fans caused the postponement, and the PL screwed us with the rescheduled game.
A game that should have been played last Wednesday. Manure would had to have fielded their kids as they had a EL semi final a couple of days later.
But oh no,the PL can't inconvenience Manure. Easier for them to take the easy option and fu** us over instead.

And so, any slim chance of qualifying for the CL was blown out of the water this morning.
The PL don't give a sh*t and Manure won't be sanctioned or as they should of been for the actions of their supporters which had adversily impacted on our club.
And so we see whiny Ole supposedly fuming about the scheduling of 3 games in 5 days for his team.
I'll say it again, the PL gave him the easiest excuse to field a second team today and as a result we have been done over.
fu** this season.

agree with the bolded bit.

[
But oh no,the PL can't inconvenience Manure. Easier for them to take the easy option and fu** us over instead.

The PL don't give a sh*t and Manure won't be sanctioned or as they should of been for the actions of their supporters which had adversily impacted on our club.
fu** this season.
Mate this is so melty. Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back