The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought it was just a matter of time for Salah but not im starting to think this is going to end up as a saga that will effect him and the team and he will ultimately not sign a new contract and we lose him and cant replace him.

Worrying times.

He's basically the best player on the planet if your name isnt Lionel Messi.

PAY THE MAN!

Another note, is we apparently have a lot more incentives put in our players contracts which raises the wage bill if we are performing, rather than just an outrageously high set salary, with little incentives that some players from other clubs may have.

I thought it was just a matter of time for Salah but not im starting to think this is going to end up as a saga that will effect him and the team and he will ultimately not sign a new contract and we lose him and cant replace him.

Worrying times.

He's basically the best player on the planet if your name isnt Lionel Messi.

PAY THE MAN!

His demands only go up every week the more goals he scores too

Penny pinching doesn't really work here for FSG

Nothing ruins watching this team like talking about increasing the wages of guys who already earn more than I will in my life in a week when he has 2 years to run on his contract. Happy days. Anyone got any transfer rumours?

yep, pay him 6+ times my yearly wages every week. He deserves it! This is part of the reason the world is the way it is, and people lost passion for the game last year. It is obscene, especially when people’s lives are being involuntarily destroyed daily. Oh well, I love Mo, so carry on…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep, pay him 6+ times my yearly wages every week. He deserves it! This is part of the reason the world is the way it is, and people lost passion for the game last year. It is obscene, especially when people’s lives are being involuntarily destroyed daily. Oh well, I love Mo, so carry on…
Like yeah I'm totally with it, on "market value" he should get it. Whatever. I want to watch sports lol. It's such a chore having to follow this aspect of it.

Maybe it's just fatigue from watching the AFL season after season turn trades into a commerical product but man I do not give a fu** about this kind of thing
Come back after the international break. All you are going to read is transfer rumours, contract stuff and what player will explode into a million pieces during international duty.

Come back after the international break. All you are going to read is transfer rumours, contract stuff and what player will explode into a million pieces during international duty.
Bad time for it but it happens all over the calender. The BBC on my twitter feed will do transfer rumour garbage a week after the window has closed. It blows. I know it's baked into the extreme capitalistic nature of the league we all watch but it still sucks and all I'm gonna do is say as much.

Bad time for it but it happens all over the calender. The BBC on my twitter feed will do transfer rumour garbage a week after the window has closed. It blows. I know it's baked into the extreme capitalistic nature of the league we all watch but it still sucks and all I'm gonna do is say as much.
Just gotta ignore it I guess, I saw AFL trade radio put up a pointless 18 team trade and kept scrolling.

Even on red list players can come back and leave their quarantine base pnce per day for training and / or games following a negative test.

My understanding is the red zone designation would have made it difficult for Mane to play both games I mentioned.

Get the feeling we're going to send Fab and Ali straight to Madrid as they haven't been able to get out of that third Brazil game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back