The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched the Inside Training vid on YouTube. I think it's from earlier today in the UK or yesterday. No Alisson obviously. :(

No Fabinho at all either so not sure what's up with him. I thought he was close to a return but looks unlikely.

A few positives though. Keita back training and looking sharp and Jota back in full training and also looking good. I'd expect both to be involved against Sheffield United.

Another plus was VVD out on the track still working. Not with the main squad of course but he was kicking a ball and doing some running and high knees and a few little work outs. Getting closer but wouldnt expect him back til next season.

No sign of Milner either so he's probably still a while away. So I think Gini will captain us this weekend but if I'm honest I'd rather give it to Mo or TAA as Gini isnt going to be with us next season.

Also with Hendo out now as well, that leaves our two midfield CB's in Fab and Hendo out. Means surely we just have to bite the bullet and play Kabak and Davies.

What I've seen of Kabak so far I wouldnt be taking up that 18 million offer to buy in the summer though and I'd be looking for someone better.

The fact Klopp has completely blanked Davies so far is intriguing. By now he would've seen him in multiple training sessions and there must be something about him he doesn't like. However he may not have any other alternative this weekend.

The fact Klopp has completely blanked Davies so far is intriguing. By now he would've seen him in multiple training sessions and there must be something about him he doesn't like. However he may not have any other alternative this weekend.
Yeah maybe. Or he wanted to bed them in one at a time and Kabak was first rather than bring them both in at the same time. I reckon we get a better idea of that if it's Phillips who starts against Sheffield United or Davies.

Davies has been on the bench a couple times but has also been injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back