The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I still struggle to see where Fabio best fits into our team. He's super talented, maybe he needs to look at how Elliott plays to find a way in. Be interesting to see what the new manager coming in decides what to do with him.

New manager coming in. Still a disgusting thing to say. :(

If tonight wasn’t already a huge game, Citeh & the arse had pretty easy wins overnight to keep that pressure on.

City and Arse are just doing it too easily. Time will tell if it’s the same when up against Spurs away and in a few of the trickier games. But I suspect we are going to need to win it out to take the league as its looking more and more unlikely that City and Arse drop any points.

City and Arse are just doing it too easily. Time will tell if it’s the same when up against Spurs away and in a few of the trickier games. But I suspect we are going to need to win it out to take the league as its looking more and more unlikely that City and Arse drop any points.
1st Arsenal
2nd City
3rd Liverpool

We’ll draw a couple of games minimum on the run home.

1st Arsenal
2nd City
3rd Liverpool

1st Liverpool
2nd who cares?
3rd who cares?

We keep getting written off, we're told we can't do it.
But despite the media, the so-called expert commentators, all the armchair pundits, and the best effort of dubious referees both on-field and VAR, we STILL LEAD THE LEAGUE!

A treble for Klopp in his last season. We got this!

1st Arsenal
2nd City
3rd Liverpool

We look the most likely to drop points. Most games we are involved in are a scrap where we get behind or are level without a lot of time left. Arsenal always seem to get an early goal and have total control for the entire match. Maybe with returning players we will flick the switch and we will see us winnings games with more ease.

1st Liverpool
2nd who cares?
3rd who cares?

But despite the media, the so-called expert commentators, all the armchair pundits, and the best effort of dubious referees both on-field and VAR, we STILL LEAD THE LEAGUE!

The point is the other two especially Arse are getting through games with a lot more ease. Saying that we haven’t dropped points against a team not named Arse or City since before Christmas, so who’s to say we will drop any in the run in. Returning players and desire to see off Klopp could get us across the line. Manu game huge.

1st Liverpool
2nd who cares?
3rd who cares?

We can do it alright. I just don’t have faith with us to win out. Too many games we are leaving until late an others we're conceding early or letting in an equaliser.
Eventually this will catch up with us if it continues. We probably should’ve conceded early last game as well against SU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point is the other two especially Arse are getting through games with a lot more ease. Saying that we haven’t dropped points against a team not named Arse or City since before Christmas, so who’s to say we will drop any in the run in. Returning players and desire to see off Klopp could get us across the line. Manu game huge.
Helps when Brighton players just give away dumb penalties to set you on your way. We dont get that.

90 minutes to go.... damn I need to find something to do while I wait!

anxiety-scared.gif

Great to see Endo back in the 11, and that bench is the best in weeks.

Need to be alert to the counters. We got caught out too many times last time.

Can Ibou really not play 2 games in 3 days at CB?

We must sign another CB in summer, one who is robust enough to play 50-60 games a season.

Perhaps he's not 100% after the lay-off. Ready for a full game next week I hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back