The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the game totally under control under the quadruple substitution I felt. So sloppy by Mac to let them back into the game.

Nunez needlessly straying offside as well yet again, think we are kidding ourselves if we think he is ever going to be reliable enough to trust.

12 points dropped

make no mistake we have fumbled the title to city again but bloody hell the past two months has been pathetic.

I seriously worry around the energy and motivation levels for next season.
Next season will be completely different. Blank canvas with a new boss. Exciting

Next season will be completely different. Blank canvas with a new boss. Exciting
I hope so.

Concerns are Virgil’s age and having no other world class centre back in the squad.
Trent is still defensively poor and Nunez and Mo have finished the season off like they’re high on meth. We’re taking poor form into a preseason with no Klopp for the first time in 9 years.

We have to wonder what the dressing room is going to be like next year.
Will our quality stay the same and we steady the ship? Will we appreciate the change up?

Or will the standard drop right off and we’re back fighting for 3rd and 4th.

I’m worried that the nerves and changes in methods will shake the group and we’ll be 15 points behind City by November.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back