FTA-TV The Blacklist

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I've ever seen a show that likes to drag out storylines like The Blacklist.
It has been over 20 hours of Television since "the bag" was introduced, and we still don't know anything about it.

Its just lazy writing, and a cheap way to get people to keep watching the show. The blacklist could have been considered one of the best shows on TV if it was on cable and limited to 12 episode seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going to be some twins thing, I reckon. Do twins have the same DNA?

My guess is that the real Raymond was the admiral-in-waiting, married to Mary Louise Parker and Jennifer's father. His twin brother is the fake Red (Fred?), who carried on a criminal enterprise in his name and had an affair with Russian spy Katarina, making him Liz's actual father. He's quite clearly attached to Liz in a way he's not to Jennifer.

Do twins have the same DNA?
Identical twins do, but (F)Red hasn't had his DNA tested afaik.

Liz had her DNA tested against (F)red's but destroyed the report before anyone read it. The DNA test done by Cooper that confirmed that Liz was Raymond Reddington's daughter was taken from blood from a shirt from 30 years ago (worn by the real Reddington when Liz shot him iirc)

He's quite clearly attached to Liz in a way he's not to Jennifer.
This is the basis of the Rederina theory as far as a I can tell

The DNA test done by Cooper that confirmed that Liz was Raymond Reddington's daughter was taken from blood from a shirt from 30 years ago (worn by the real Reddington when Liz shot him iirc)

I thought he was shot in some random mission.

I think Liz shot Katarina's husband, whoever he was.

Oh wait, that was Alexander Kirk. Well now I'm lost.

Cooper took the shirt from evidence iirc and there's no way that they'd put anything of (F)Red's into evidence because it could jeopardise their task force

Sorry, I meant the real Reddington was shot in a random mission 30 years ago.

Just in case anyone is still watching this and wondering when it was coming back...

7 are hiding it on Tuesday nights at 9:30 on 7Two. The new season returns tonight (March 24)
Meanwhile the U.S are halfway through the season.

Still enjoying it but they have really overblown the whole "who is red?" angle for the past few seasons as a means of keeping people interested. Any reveal will be disappointing as it has been built up for soo long. It's poor writing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back