Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure a season 2 will happen. Even though there was those end credits thing with Vanth i feel it was to show he will probaly be the one who runs the town going forward. It did feel like Mando 2.5 which i was fine with as it was an interesting story , but i hope it leads into a take back of Mandalore and Boba and co are coming along for the ride.

Not sure a season 2 will happen. Even though there was those end credits thing with Vanth i feel it was to show he will probaly be the one who runs the town going forward. It did feel like Mando 2.5 which i was fine with as it was an interesting story , but i hope it leads into a take back of Mandalore and Boba and co are coming along for the ride.

I don't think it matters if there's a season 2 or not as it all ties in to Mandolorian anyway so assume the story will continue into Mando S3

The worst is the magic eye one from 94 or 95, so 90s 🤣
1994. I teach a unit on the brain in wellbeing class, and adapted trivial pursuit as a game where each colour recalls a different brain function. One category is a bunch of magic eye pics. In ten years, only two kids have mastered the technique...

I still can't get over the firefight in that episode, it might be the most amateur thing in all of Star Wars, right up there with prequel era dialogue. I can't get over that not a single person involved look at it and thought 'this is kinda stupid'.

Interestingly enough I seen someone hear say that RR's usual style didn't translate as Star Wars has to be a bit more restrained than his usual. Perhaps it's true. Without exploitive nature of his other work to distract, the ridiculousness and the graphicness, what was left was an unbelievably poorly constructed action scene.

I enjoyed the series but that last episode was dumb.

Krrsantan was unrealistically overpowered by a bunch of lizard muppets. The green pig face guys fought with their backs to a cliff.

Why didn't Boba, Shand and Mando team up and kill Bane when he first came to town? Two of them have indestructible armour and can fly, the other is the best sharpshooter in the galaxy.

What happened to the enhanced powers of the cyborg Power Rangers?

How did the Scorpeneks chase and kill people when they are so slow?

Why didn't Boba get the Rancor out earlier in the fight?

It was very predictable that Krrsantan would return, the Freetown guys would arrive at the last minute, and Grogu's montage would give him the powers to save the day. And that Cobb Vanth/Raylan Givens/Seth Bullock would survive.

That last episode was an insult to the intelligence of an audience.

I don't know if it was lazy or arrogant, but I don't think I'll ever get over it.

I mean I will, it isn't like, Last Jedi levels of insulting to me, but the ineptitude of it all... It's 2022 and that's the best action scene that modern Star Wars can muster up to conclude a show about one of its more iconic and cultish badass characters?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems no point in a season 2.

His story line as a standalone character seems well and truly done.
They could obviously choose to go with any number of stories, the other crime gangs turned on him, he could have to consolidate his power, the Hutts could return etc. Equally, they could close it off. They are obviously hoping for some kind of Mandoverse (urgghh), so may want to continue it or they could just have him reappear in the Mandalorian. I think they should quit while they are behind myself, but others may disagree.

Which brings me back to a question I asked earlier: is anyone interested in a season 2 or should they drop this like its hot?
What else can you do to a corpse? They already exhumed the body from the sarlacc, backed a tank over it, covered it in petrol, set it on fire, doused the flames using the remaining slab from Boba's own fridge, and then mixed it in fertiliser they're having trouble selling in China, all after they'd stuck it in the blender and fed it to the cat, who then chucked it up...

So no, guess it doesn't need a season 2...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back