Multiplat The Callisto Protocol (From the creator of Dead Space)

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

That looks hell Dead Space to me

Super hype

Looks like another game of a movie and book genre I love and that I'll really want to play but will be too much of a whimp. Sigh

I think the 1st game I ever played on PS3 was Dead Space 1 or maybe God of War 3

Both were supremely epic right from the get go

I think the 1st game I ever played on PS3 was Dead Space 1 or maybe God of War 3

Both were supremely epic right from the get go

I raced out and got Dead Space after watching Pandorum with Dennis Quaid. I found it so stressful and couldn't finish :'(. Took it to a mates to finish as a group and just ended up jump scaring who ever was holding the controller.

I raced out and got Dead Space after watching Pandorum with Dennis Quaid. I found it so stressful and couldn't finish :'(. Took it to a mates to finish as a group and just ended up jump scaring who ever was holding the controller.

I watched Pandorum as well. Infini with Australia's own Daniel McPherson is pretty similar.

Event Horizon is the best Sci Fi horror. I saw it at the cinema and it freaked me the hell out

I love Event Horizon!

Me too, possibly my favourite all time sci-fi/horror

Unfortunately there was no Extended/Directors Cut or deleted scenes because they lost all the original footage

I hope Glen Schofield is on board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I wasn’t such a wuss, This game and Dead Space are looking great.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm the same. I can will myself through certain games though, others I struggle. A good stepping stone into something like these games IMO is a game like Prey or the Metro series. Good amount of action to offset some jump scares and eerieness. I don't know why I struggle so much with horror games. I love horror. I only recently discovered The Mandela Catalogue series on YouTube which is pure nightmare fuel but I love it. However I struggle with damn horror games. I hope I can manage the next Stalker game because I'm so keen for it.

I'm the same. I can will myself through certain games though, others I struggle. A good stepping stone into something like these games IMO is a game like Prey or the Metro series. Good amount of action to offset some jump scares and eerieness. I don't know why I struggle so much with horror games. I love horror. I only recently discovered The Mandela Catalogue series on YouTube which is pure nightmare fuel but I love it. However I struggle with damn horror games. I hope I can manage the next Stalker game because I'm so keen for it.

It’s the jump scares that get me!

I forced myself to play through as much of Control as I could because I loved the game play and story but I really struggled with the creepy vibe. I also managed to get through TLOU by playing it on easy mode during the day haha!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

From what I saw in the Game Informer impressions, I don't think this game is relying on jump scares or the recent horror tropes in games. It's very action orientated. They're going for more of a disturbing & body gore approach with it's horror too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back