Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that our beloved unlucky injured Viking Matthew Kreuzer has retired, will this board be sponsoring another player next season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like very year I guess to this time of year and I jump on to the Carlton website to visit the shop to get some family members some merchandise for Christmas.
Once again there is a little to nothing available. The only AFLW merchandise is basically a a training shirt from 2 seasons ago or a AFLW pin.

You would think the club would try and get new merchandise available for this time of the year ready for Christmas.

People mentioned things would be better under Puma but it hasn't made much difference.

People mentioned things would be better under Puma but it hasn't made much difference.

something something global pandemic something something, this years been such a write off for merchandise, I have faith in PUMA post 2021. should be much better.

From what I got early in the year, so much better than Nike quality wise. IMO.

Came across this article from Ciarán Byrne giving some insight into his time with us.

Part 1
Part 2

Found it an interesting read, especially with regards to his mindset of dealing with multiple injuries. This comment is also rather pertinent.

...fans are fickle. One week you’re their favourite, the next week they’re telling you to hop on the next flight home. E-supporters, those who voice their views online, either make you out to be the greatest or they’re the first to run you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back