Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably the latest I’ve stayed up for a while and been a pretty s**t couple of months with work.
I’d have to say that I’m a touch unhinged and struggling a bit but there’s some good stuff.
My kiddies are awesome, the wife and love of my life just keeps making s**t better and I seriously love the Carlton Football Club!
Cannot wait for 2021 footy and to share some with you bunch of lunatics. ❤️

Probably the latest I’ve stayed up for a while and been a pretty sh*t couple of months with work.
I’d have to say that I’m a touch unhinged and struggling a bit but there’s some good stuff.
My kiddies are awesome, the wife and love of my life just keeps making sh*t better and I seriously love the Carlton Football Club!
Cannot wait for 2021 footy and to share some with you bunch of lunatics. ❤️
Keep your chin up Jonesy. Better days ahead. This year has sucked the big one for many. Best wishes to you and yours.

Probably the latest I’ve stayed up for a while and been a pretty sh*t couple of months with work.
My kiddies are awesome, the wife and love of my life just keeps making sh*t better and I seriously love the Carlton Football Club!
Cannot wait for 2021 footy and to share some with you bunch of lunatics.

Staying up late and loving the The Navy Blues . Grr .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Babies babies everywhere at Carlton right now 💙💙💙

In addition to Eddie and Anna Betts wonderful artival of Eddie Betts IV (!), Dennis Armfield and Abby Meates welcome their first child Steele Hart Armfield a few days ago. And in true Hipster Armfield fashion, it's a girl's name, bless her cotton socks. 👶👶👶

Nice to have some happy and joyous news given how sad 2020 has been.

Babies babies everywhere at Carlton right now 💙💙💙

In addition to Eddie and Anna Betts wonderful artival of Eddie Betts IV (!), Dennis Armfield and Abby Meates welcome their first child Steele Hart Armfield a few days ago. And in true Hipster Armfield fashion, it's a girl's name, bless her cotton socks. 👶👶👶

Nice to have some happy and joyous news given how sad 2020 has been.

I saw the family photo; Steele was positioned near the back in the middle (CHB)...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Teague score a touchdown in the college football championship today for the buckeyes. Not sure that it was David though looks fairly different from last season if it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back