The Cheating/Corruption Thread aka ManCity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

athletes get mandatory 2 year bans if they don't report there whereabouts on 3 successive occasions.

In all seriousness the club hasn't kept records so surely the club is penalised and not the individual player.

Quite ridiculous really. Mansour could easily afford to pay someone 100k a year just to keep accurate records for the FA.

If it's cocaine we're talking about then yeah. Heroin too. You can test coke through hair as well, which he mysteriously shaved then. Nothing suspicious

I live in a post racial world ;)
those drugs are still present in your system for weeks and even months.

In all seriousness the club hasn't kept records so surely the club is penalised and not the individual player.

Quite ridiculous really. Mansour could easily afford to pay someone 100k a year just to keep accurate records for the FA.
they should be banned not fined.

Why should the slaves cop it?

Pep is basically the Lance Armstrong of football. Drug cheat as a player, coached drug cheats at Barca, had Bayerns long serving doctor sacked because he wouldn't dope and now drug cheating at city.

You're like the bloke who gets blown off by the bird of his dreams and then spends the rest of his life approaching random strangers telling them how he didnt want her anyway.

Last edited:
You're like the bloke who gets blown off by the bird of his dreams and then spends the rest of his like approacjing random strangers telling them how he didnt want her anyway.
i don't know anyone like that but feel free to get it off your chest.

There are several AFL clubs fined each year for it.
Hope North wasnt one. Wouldnt want Bojan to run around calling for 2 year bans for Roo players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope North wasnt one. Wouldnt want Bojan to run around calling for 2 year bans for Roo players.
Nah wasn't North.
There were 7 clubs this year who breached the code and its $2500 per offence. Hawks breached it 3 times in 2016 and received a $7500 fine

Anyway I'm reading this has to do with one of our kids, George Glendon who was sold to Fleetwood. They've been charged with the same offence so it could just be people putting 2 and 2 together.
Reading a bit more now and does seem.to be 2+2=5.

For urine it gets flushed out in 72 hours max, and he only provided a negative urine sample. For hair it would've been 90 days, but he shaved that.

And he was known to live the high life back then

I remember someone from the drugs authority saying Rio was lucky to be banned for 8 months only under the circumstances.

Very suss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back