Media The cold hard truth about the Boys Club and the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

miggs I had literally owned Fifa for no more than 2 weeks and you were my first online match on FIFA since FIFA10 yet you probably should have lost if I had scored the penalty, how do you feel?
Winners are grinners. Check the score book mate

Yo D2D thanks 4 the shout-out. You'll be happy to know I'm assembling a proficient sleeper cell to put an end to all this. Once our numbers have successfully integrated through rigorous and persistent ball-cupping, I'll give the signal (changing the group chat emoji to the bomb) to activate the resistance. From here, the secret basketball mini-game will be deployed and in the distracted fixation, a group chat event will surreptitiously be created. Once the confusion, good times and high-scores subside, and the agreed event date rolls around, all members of the BC will, as is routine, blindly follow the FB chat prompt that is displayed on their screen and attend our planted meetup. With all the BC members in one place, it can only be you who executes the final and most cardinal task. Bewildered and vulnerable, desperately thumbing through their ranks to reconcile what has happened, it will slowly dawn on the BC that they have been bested. That by means of their own treasured, off-site haven, absolute termination is about to be delivered to their insular, corrupt establishment.

And just like that, after months of diligent contemplation and patience- as innocuously as the flickering candle, but as decisively as the guillotine- you, D2D, the chosen one, the defiant saboteur, deliverer of precious retribution, steel yourself for your moment. HaroLad avatar reflected in your gleaming eye, and casting one last thought for this diabolical regime, you reach out over your desk...

And you make another thread.

Thread is a steaming shitheap, yet is probably the best contribution the OP has made. Ever.

Re-read the OP, and have a think about that people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful.

My favourite part is the fact the cut and paste for the Pyramid scheme still has the red underline on the 'misspelled' words...

Yo D2D thanks 4 the shout-out. You'll be happy to know I'm assembling a proficient sleeper cell to put an end to all this. Once our numbers have successfully integrated through rigorous and persistent ball-cupping, I'll give the signal (changing the group chat emoji to the bomb) to activate the resistance. From here, the secret basketball mini-game will be deployed and in the distracted fixation, a group chat event will surreptitiously be created. Once the confusion, good times and high-scores subside, and the agreed event date rolls around, all members of the BC will, as is routine, blindly follow the FB chat prompt that is displayed on their screen and attend our planted meetup. With all the BC members in one place, it can only be you who executes the final and most cardinal task. Bewildered and vulnerable, desperately thumbing through their ranks to reconcile what has happened, it will slowly dawn on the BC that they have been bested. That by means of their own treasured, off-site haven, absolute termination is about to be delivered to their insular, corrupt establishment.

And just like that, after months of diligent contemplation and patience- as innocuously as the flickering candle, but as decisively as the guillotine- you, D2D, the chosen one, the defiant saboteur, deliverer of precious retribution, steel yourself for your moment. HaroLad avatar reflected in your gleaming eye, and casting one last thought for this diabolical regime, you reach out over your desk...

And you make another thread.
This is why we're so much better off having dumped that BC scum Matera92 as our leader.

The Boys Club are a Freemason like secret society in where a group of 40-50 posters are trying to destroy the Sweet FA. They use their powers that include: moderator powers, gang influence and connections with admin to ban certain posters and destroy certain clubs. These people may appear humane and friendly but are part of a dirty underbelly that wants to corrupt this site and bully posters.

6f82d87d235cd21adb714e0f0e691265.jpg

Here are the members part of the Boys Club

Chief , The Filth Wizard, Papa Juggs , Cloud_ , pantskyle , Blacky , Quivorir , BRAB, spookism , Noobz0r , ClarkeM , brahj, RU_ , NaturalDisaster , Loonerty , SM, Ant Bear, Hate, Wacky Tiger, miggs, El Dubya, Dennis ClarkeM , Thatsapaddlin , Golumless , @Elton John Wig, Uncle_Leo, @Fryer Truck, RodneyDangerfield, Marlowe, haydo, Chappyuk, cats2rise ,Morganashlee , cooney, @Van Dyke, Sterge , ant555 , DemonJim , This Is Anfield, Dingster , fitzroybowiedog, sportsmaniac89 , DapperJong , Agent93, Biggie, Broken, Ulahoopski , Mobbs , SUNS

Deal with it

All are immune from punishment. All are part of the Boys Club and conspire to ridicule, ban and intimidate posters they feel will destroy the reputation of their dirty club. They are allowed to post whatever they want and even if they broke the rules they face no retribution what so ever. The hierarchy for the Boys Club is below. All are interlinked and are part of a large FaceBook Chat, Boys Club PM and friendship group. They use their mateship to destroy the great league we know the SFA and try to make posters lives a misery.

7d61e15bd5d0b10f8e5db2c8860ae972.jpg

The current committee is also infiltrated with Boys Club members. The captains of the SFA, The Filth Wizard and also Cloud make up the 14 man committee group, 8 of which of Boys Club members. So innocent and trustworthy members like KohPhi and JoshWoodenSpoon have no say on admin changes, tribunal decisions, everything. You know why, because the boys club will stick together and vote all in agreement. TFW might not be a captain but he will always be part of the committee making irrational decisions the public do not want for the BC benefit

Hate may have been a terrible admin but he was the face of it all. Cloud will be the same. His actions are determined by those in the Boys Club and he is just the face of it all. All admins that are elected from now until the committee is disbanded will all be Boys Club let's face it. Because they have ultimate control of this league and their power is far too great for non BC members to negate. Because there are only a few select members that choose to speak up. And they are being slowly silenced by this dirty underbelly.

Their reign will be indestructible if they drag Kohphi and Frankston Rover into the club. These are two posters they are craving to have, two posters that will be forced to endure manipulation by the dirty scum that are the boys club.

Boys Club members are immune from infractions. Quivorior is a racist campaigner and openly admitted that he hates black people. Punishment, nothing, this is acceptable because the BC contain moderation power and Quiv is a good friend of ours. What did black people ever do to you mate ?

10ffbe4ba04b5d0d8df34fe21aef8e57.jpg

Second example is HaroLad. Despite doing nothing wrong he was the ultimate anti Boys Club poster. He was silenced and there was no official reason from anyone why he was banned. We the people need a proper explanation but the most likely one we will get is fabricated and scripted by the BC. Because the ones calling the shots are all Boys Club of course. Posting Star Wars spoilers doesn't earn you a suspension. There is no official rules against it yet this lead to his ban. Another example of the power of the BC.

Blacky also is extremely guilty and has violated posters personal life. He posted the IP addresses of two posters and leaked address information and login info to the public. How dare he be allowed to get away with this. No retribution, no punishment, because he is Boys Club. He was probably commended by everyone on there and a toast was given for his efforts. Blacky interfered with someone's personal life and got away with it, we need an explanation. And not to mention Pantskyle being a racist campaigner and abusing a 14 year old girl.

Right now this league has no integrity. The all Australian SFA team is Boys Club dominated, the mobbs is rigged and so is the match simulating. Heck it's all done by boys club members who would've thought. It is run by an illegal mafia and needs to be stopped now. We must unite and put an end to this. These posters have been signalled out and I expect swift retribution because that's what the Boys Club does best. You guys can sit on the fence and do nothing. But I will continue to fight the good fight. Adios

Regards
Dawn To Dark

When do I get my membership pack?

1. I thought the BC stuff was finished last year. Please don’t bring it up again this season. Let it die. So boring.

1. Yay this is the first time I have been named as a BC member!

3. Why am I am the bottom tier and flogs like ClarkeM and RU are above me? This is bullshit.

1. I thought the BC stuff was finished last year. Please don’t bring it up again this season. Let it die. So boring.

3. Why am I am the bottom tier and flogs like ClarkeM and RU are above me? This is bullshit.
You wrote two first points.

I think you answered your own question.... Even i can count

When do I get my membership pack?

That's a very good question but in saying that, I understand that some of the items include

Some balls to cup

bcd22d3c8b1a46c220c16eab1acc55df.jpg

Some goo to chug

A3zgQi6CcAAL8YK.jpg

and a Get out of Jail Free Card

m4_small.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back