Analysis The Comprehensive AFL Player Map

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

I have been working on this for a few days and have finally finished it tonight. This is a map of every Australian AFL player and which football side they played the majority of their junior footy.

You can use the 'Filter items' to find a specific player or club.

Last edited:
Hats off to you - that's impressive. Central Australia not producing anything which is intetrsting. Who was the last player picked up from the Alice?

Hats off to you - that's impressive. Central Australia not producing anything which is intetrsting. Who was the last player picked up from the Alice?

Off the top of my head, would probably be Liam Jurrah from Yuendumu.

I have been working on this for a few days and have finally finished it tonight. This is a map of every Australian AFL player and which football side they played the majority of their junior footy.

This is legitimately the best post I’ve ever seen on Big Footy.

Great work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did have a quick look at some of the more unlikely spots such as Nth QLD and country NSW, thought Preuss might have been given Hermit Park in Townsville.

Gives you a real idea too... South moved to Sydney nearly 40 years ago now... it has a population of over 5 million... AFL players = 9.

There's actually 18 by my count plus another 3 from the hunter / central coast

What is undoubtable is that the flow has progressively increased and the quality is at its best ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back