Doomsday/Prophecies The Countdown: End Times is good times

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
128.jpg

"9......."

The actual calendar doesn't actually end, it just cycles...

Well with the much vaunted apocalypse a mere 10 days away I thought I would start a thread commemorating the fun times we've all enjoyed together and hopefully provide a place to share your direst predictions and prognostications for the 21st of December 2012.

Will the poles reverse? Will Jeebus return? Is this the dawning of the age of Aquarius? Were the Mayans right or did they just run out of tablet space?

Friends of SR+P get all escatalogical while you still have the chance (but don't forget to clean up the mess).

"10......."

you can give me your Dinosaur jr tix, so I can take a few lassies of mine. only a few.

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. - 2 Timothy 3 1-5

"7...."
LOL.
The last days started nearly 2 million years ago in an African rift valley then......:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the mayans had a sense of occasion, they would of ended the calender on valentines day...

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run. (Century 2, Quatrain 62)

-Nostradamus

One more sleep.......

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Status
Not open for further replies.