Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been made aware that TGO suffered a fall whilst 'walking' down the stairs post the ANZAC Day show and bumped his head. On a positive note there was no need for any form of painkiller whilst it was stitched up and he didn't feel a thing

It seems TGO has perhaps once again appeared tardy for his duties due to a few extra ales, and in doing so has had to rush his head trimming before going to air, leaving a small tuft at the back of his holy scalp. No doubt he was aware of this blemish, but being the ultimate professional TGO is, declared "the show must go on", and has appeared to appease his mass of followers.

Praise his unselfish ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he goes Ross Lyon over a non criminal matter, a matter that is resolved, knowing full well no one can comment as a legal confidentiality agreement has been struck.

Then when one of his 'heroes' appears in court on serious drug charges we get the sob story. Just following on from his hero worship of Hird.

That is why he is the worst journalist in the AFL world, completely biased. You telling me he did not know Bomber was on the gear? Everyone knew, the erratic behaviour was a dead give away. But I guess Robbo only reveals drug issues when it involves people not associated with him or the club he supports.

Weak as piss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back