Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

davywap

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
on a chair
AFL Club
Collingwood
TGO sporting a very stylish new racing stripe through his hair tonight.

He looks so fast and fashionable all at once
A very unique styling that only TGO could pull off, only he could innovate fashion in hairstyles whilst being follicly challenged. Many young AFL players will undoubtedly try to emulate this new look our saviour has gifted to us, but none of them will present with his level of esteem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sobrave

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
42° south
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
a team "presenting" like Geelong (fine introduction from the Nerdling, comparing the cats to a dog in heat)
*TGO rumbles towards the dias to deliver a bold slurmon*
they had 3 games in 11 days the cats had 2 games in 10, did it play a difference? there's no doubt it played a difference, i've written about this tomorrow Gerard. Essendon's the worst performing first quarter team in the competition this year, they got smacked yesterday. got SMACKED. even those who ATE.. hate essendon were watching that game thinkn' .. WHAT IS GOING ON? for those who barrack for essendon we're saying WHAT IS GOING ON? HOW CAN A TEAM... WIN.. two quarters of.. two first quarters for the year, WIN. ADLAIDE fielding the worst TEAM in the competition in their existence has won three. north melbourne has won three essendon has won two. i've looked at this tomorrow. i think its paralysis by analysis. the start of the year when aw everything was gonna be rosey at essendon they forget to tell everyone by the way.. we're gonnabringinanewgameplanthisyear and its gonna take us a long time NAH NAH you didnt tell us that. so now they're dealing with that. have patience. they got smacked. YA KNOW yepid its not jus me who sez this gerald. a lot of peypal say this. you're allowed ta lose. you CAN lose at football.

praise be.

Private Hudson

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
a team "presenting" like Geelong (fine introduction from the Nerdling, comparing the cats to a dog in heat)
they had 3 games in 11 days the cats had 2 games in 10, did it play a difference? there's no doubt it played a difference, i've written about this tomorrow Gerard. Essendon's the worst performing first quarter team in the competition this year, they got smacked yesterday. got SMACKED. even those who ATE hate essendon were watching that game thinkn' .. WHAT IS GOING ON? for those who barrack for essendon we're saying WHAT IS GOING ON? HOW CAN A TEAM... WIN.. two quarters of.. two first quarters for the year, WIN. ADLAIDE fielding the worst TEAM in the competition in their existence has won three. north melbourne has won three essendon has won two. i've looked at this tomorrow. i think its paralysis by analysis. the start of the year when aw everything was gonna be rosey at essendon they forget to tell everyone by the way.. we're gonnabringinanewgameplanthisyear and its gonna take us a long time NAH NAH you didnt tell us that. so now they're dealing with that. have patience. they got smacked. YA KNOW yepid its not jus me who sez this gerald. a lot of peypal say this. you're allowed ta lose. you CAN lose at football.

praise be.
Praise

western royboy

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
they had 3 games in 11 days the cats had 2 games in 10, did it play a difference? there's no doubt it played a difference, i've written about this tomorrow Gerard. Essendon's the worst performing first quarter team in the competition this year, they got smacked yesterday. got SMACKED. even those who ATE.. hate essendon were watching that game thinkn' .. WHAT IS GOING ON? for those who barrack for essendon we're saying WHAT IS GOING ON? HOW CAN A TEAM... WIN.. two quarters of.. two first quarters for the year, WIN. ADLAIDE fielding the worst TEAM in the competition in their existence has won three. north melbourne has won three essendon has won two. i've looked at this tomorrow. i think its paralysis by analysis. the start of the year when aw everything was gonna be rosey at essendon they forget to tell everyone by the way.. we're gonnabringinanewgameplanthisyear and its gonna take us a long time NAH NAH you didnt tell us that. so now they're dealing with that. have patience. they got smacked. YA KNOW yepid its not jus me who sez this gerald. a lot of peypal say this. you're allowed ta lose. you CAN lose at football.

praise be.
It is not for us mere mortals to decipher this offering, praise that TGO thought us worthy to be blessed with his greatness and wonderment

sosos

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

praise be.
Fair phonetic effort transcribing that. Linguists around the world are indebted to you capturing this dialect.

Grand Uncle Horace

Brownlow Medallist
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
I can only imagine the conflict TGO must be feeling about two lads who got pissed, went to the strippers and had a 3.30am kebab, or as He calls it, Tuesday.
Surely this is a post from the ultimate 2020 interpreter of TGO. I really read this as St richoatthedisco 's Epissedle to the Crowinthians.

Remove this Banner Ad