The Definitive List of "Hated" Players

Remove this Banner Ad

I just saw Minson's latest dog act. Someone needs to stomp that prick in the face while he's down to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Easily douche of the century so far.

Adelaide - Taylor Walker
Brisbane - Ben Hudson
Carlton - Mitch Robinson
Collingwood - Heath Shaw
Essendon - none
Fremantle - If I didn't support them I know I would hate Ballantyne
Geelong - none
Gold Coast - Campbell Brown
GWS - none
Hawthorn - none
Melbourne - none
North Melbourne - Lindsay Thomas
Port Adelaide - none
Richmond - Tyrone Vickery
St.Kilda - none
Sydney - none
West Coast - Adam Selwood, Jack Darling, Luke Shuey, Daniel Kerr
Western Bulldogs - Will Minson

Just a personal opinion, people probably won't agree.

Adelaide - Nobody of real note that I hate
Brisbane - Ash McGrath
Carlton - Bryce Gibbs
Collingwood - Chris Dawes, Nick Maxwell
Essendon - Not enough room in the thread. Basically everyone except Jobe Watson and Dustin Fletcher.
Fremantle - Ryan Crowley, Hayden Ballantyne, Aaron Sandilands
Geelong - Joel Selwood, Matthew Stokes, James Kelly, Tom Hawkins
Gold Coast - Jared Brennan
GWS - Dean Brogan, Chad Cornes
Hawthorn - See Adelaide
Melbourne - Brent Moloney
North Melbourne - Daniel Wells
Port Adelaide - Danyle Pearce, Brett Ebert
Richmond - Probably wouldn't be Jake King's biggest fan if I didn't support them.
St Kilda - Stephen Milne, Nick Riewoldt, Justin Koschitzke, Terry Milera
Sydney - See Adelaide
West Coast - Luke Shuey, Scott Selwood, Ashton Hams
Western Bulldogs - Will Minson

Each season, Christian Louboutin Shoesad campaign can give us a surprise! The fall and winter of this year large imitate Renaissance portraits, the interpretation of autumn and winter the most new image ads tracts, effects comparable to those of real oil painting.

There seems to be something about Hurley that a lot of opposition supporters don't like? I don't get it. I could fully understand a Reimers, Monfries or even Jetta due to some of their onfield antics, but Hurley is a surprising one. Seems to play the game hard, but fair from my perspective.

I'm guessing people hate Hurley because Essendon supporters pump him up to be some sort of superstar forward when he's yet to have a consistently good year in that position.
When you see some of his games, they are just awesome, hence the pumping up. Dead right about his lack of consistency though, which comes from a lot of injuries in his career to date. That is something that really needs to be sorted out asap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most players I hate because of just how darn good they are, it will be their names more than any others that I'm swearing at the TV. "F*****g Swan, 40 touches 3/4 time, pretty quiet day for you ya ugly f*****g duck"

Geelong: Scarlett (He challenges Glassy for the FB of the last decade)
Collingwood: Didak (Hates him before the little shoulder wiggle he did last year, now he's on my hit list)
Carlton: Judd (Left me broken Juddy did)
Hawthorn: Franklin (F**k he's good isn't he?)
Essendon: Fletcher (just die already)
Sydney: Jetta (Talk about something OTHER than his speed!)
WCE: Swift (UTTERLY USELESS! Everytime I see "T. Swift" in the line-up I pray to dod it's Taylor Swift cuz lord knows she would be more useful than that goofy twat)
Fremantle: Whole team led by Ballantyne and Pavlich
Richmond: Riewoldt (Sook)
Melbourne: Jones (tears us up every time even if they don't win)
St Kilda: Milne
Bulldogs:
Adelaide: For the record I met Andrew McLoed wants and I hate him
North: Harvey and Firrito
Port Power: Cornes
Gold Coast: Anyone over 28
Brisbane: For some reason Vossy gives me the sh!ts.

Personal list

Geelong: SJ
Collingwood: Swan/Wellingham/Daisy/Sidebottom/Didak - take your pick
Carlton: Squib Gibbs
Hawthorn: Franklin
Essendon: Reimers
Sydney: Bolton
WCE: Swift
Fremantle: Ballantyne, Crowley
Richmond: Jack Riewoldt (biggest FH in comp by far)
Melbourne: Watts/Mitch Clark
StKilda: Milne, Montagna (the rapiste and accomplice)
Bulldogs: Dunno, but the asian dude is awesome
Adelaide: Sloan, Herofield, the crab in the #23 (he is worse than Swift) - personally I hate them all only cos my mate is a complete flog. And Im pretty sure Sando is ghey.
North: feel too sorry for them to hate
Port Power: as above
Gold Coast: Campbell Brown
Brisbane: Voss

Jordan Lewis for me... I've seen him throw stupid fake 'air' punches into opposition players faces on multiple occasions, trying to intimidate them. It's like a kid who claps in your face to try and get you to blink, but he is a man trying to scare or ruffle the opposition and it just doesn't work. I'd much rather a jumper punch or simple hip and shoulder any day of the week.

Don't have time for Maxwell either.

I always used to really really dislike Jason McCartney and was especially happy when he missed the grand final for collingwood.
Then Bali happened and I had to think about it. So I decided that if he could get through that then he should'nt have much trouble with him continuing to be my least favourite player.
Could'nt let the terrorists win and take away our freedom of hating whoever we want

I always used to really really dislike Jason McCartney and was especially happy when he missed the grand final for collingwood.
Then Bali happened and I had to think about it. So I decided that if he could get through that then he should'nt have much trouble with him continuing to be my least favourite player.
Could'nt let the terrorists win and take away our freedom of hating whoever we want

By Collingwood you mean North Melbourne. He missed the 1999 grand final after belting someone (Clark Keating perhaps?) in the preliminary final.

I find Ryder realllllly annoying for some reason, dont like how everytime buddy kicks a goal he always seems to put his hands up, or turns and looks straight at the crowd (yes i know some players do this but franklin seems to do it nearly every single time).

I'll start by stating that the only player I actually hate is jack darling & that is because of his off field activities.

As for the players I dislike I will name my personal definitive list including some recently retired players, some of whom were not perceived as villains, but were so or are so in my eyes.

A - Brett Burton - I used to call him Warren Ralph's lovechild & really it was his goofy looks & style which got to me. Not a good reason & hopefully I am more mature now.
B - Voss - a very good player & a great captain, but I saw him as over rated & it irked me whenever he was mentioned in the same class as Hird. I do like him as a coach, however.
C - Camporeale - used to call him Camp as a row of tents. Saw him as a sissy. Feel similar about Gibbs.
Coll - Tarrant - for what he did 2 Freo. Don't like Maxwell, because of his IMO misplaced arrogance.
E - Monfries - diver, umpires pet type IMO
F - my team. Sure some frustrate me. Used to be more, but I don't dislike any of our players, even Clancee Pearce, who I just don't rate.
G - Steve Johnson I call him Cletus (from Simpsons) a brilliant player who flops around for free kicks more than anybody & he doesn't need to do it. Then he has the temerity to bag opposition who do it. Also, Chapman comes across as arrogant, & here is my first surprise for many, Ling. A couple of times I saw him target young players & hit them with cheap shots. I like him on tv. Nickname for him is Brad Pitt. Cats are a team I like & respect, so it is surprising I have all of these players, without mentioning Scarlett!
GC - Brennan - so frustrating. I'd love for him to play well (except against us)
GWS - Cornes - just comes across as a massive douche
H - Osborne. see the Ling description.
M - Schwartz - he'd probably like being remembered. seems a good bloke on the radio, but on the field he looked like a "dental flosser". the kind who would step on your hand when it was on the ground.
NM - Carey - because he was such a God of the game & that club, but shat on the Roos.
PA - Surjan - should be ok because of where he came from, but I just don't like him.
R - Cousins - just a spoilt, little scumbag. Jake King is also not that likeable.
SK - Milne - obvious I suppose.
S - Rhys Shaw - don't like him.
WB - Griffen - & not for the expected reason. yes, he is an elite talent, but I have seen games where I wanted the Dogs to do well & his penchant to do it all by himself, despite having players in better positions, frustrated me. Dogs fans could set me straight if I have focussed on rare circumstances, but at this stage I don't like him.
wc - haha. more like which don't I dislike. Nahhh. I'll focus on the ones I dislike the most. darling as mentioned previously. Cousins as mentioned previously. Adam Hunter - just seemed the biggest douche ever. Beau Waters - a sniper, labeled as tough because he lines up & nails opponents when they aren't looking.
I like NicNat & Glass & Shepherd seem good blokes too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back