Official Team Thread The East Side Hawks S23 Spectacular Team Thread - Congrats EJW and TFW dual BFF's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome aboard Marklar_33, I think we're getting you with some fires within stoked again which means we've got a genuine quality poster on our hands. From a Qooty perspective you've seen the biggest highs (and the lowest lows more recently) at the Wonders so I think you'll be a huge addition, much like your former teammate croweater 41 mid last season. And like Crowey I think you also turned me down many seasons back at the Dragons so this is a nice slow burn result.

Welcome aboard Marklar_33, I think we're getting you with some fires within stoked again which means we've got a genuine quality poster on our hands. From a Qooty perspective you've seen the biggest highs (and the lowest lows more recently) at the Wonders so I think you'll be a huge addition, much like your former teammate croweater 41 mid last season. And like Crowey I think you also turned me down many seasons back at the Dragons so this is a nice slow burn result.
I didn't need you.

You needed me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back