The Endgame - Round 23 Preview/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is filthy at Jezza, she lost he PF last week because she was at work and forgot to trade him. Lost by 10 points with Chol’s emergency score.

This week she VC’d big Maxxy, and is projected to score 2,884. Still has a trade up her sleeve too. Matt Crouch and Rory Sloane the two I think she should trade, but to who? She already has Neale, Dusty, and Macrae.

I think the thing she is most filthy about though is that she is smashing my projected 2,720 score, and would likely have beaten my in our league GF!

Wow 3 times in one year, that hasn't happened since the early days of SC. Would be a miracle if it happened 4 times. Why wouldn't you bank a 157 or is Macrae your last POD in your cashie?

Not in any cashie but I VCed Treloar on Friday night which turned out to be a poor choice (No Grundy)......I almost VCed Gawn but I was busy that arvo and wouldn't have had a chance to check my team for if he was a late withdrawal. Need Macrae to beat the various VC Manbuns in my leagues. Hard to choose which league to focus on as i'm in multiple GFs. Not sure who else i can trust out of Fyfe, Sloane or Neale.

Edit: I'm going to lose all 10 of my GFs at this rate anyway :|. I just checked for the first time.

Last edited:
Not in any cashie but I VCed Treloar on Friday night which turned out to be a poor choice (No Grundy)......I almost VCed Gawn but I was busy that arvo and wouldn't have had a chance to check my team for if he was a late withdrawal. Need Macrae to beat the various VC Manbuns in my leagues. Hard to choose which league to focus on as i'm in multiple GFs. Not sure who else i can trust out of Fyfe, Sloane or Neale.

Edit: I'm going to lose all 10 of my GFs at this rate anyway :|. I just checked for the first time.

LOL how the * did I lose 3 Prelims to you last week? :straining:

Last day of supercoach! what have a missed the last month?

Lucked into Capting Gawn because I forgot to check my team from last week.
7bd640d7e0a5a4b1e9845806215a14e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon there are plenty in the same boat. Would have been the other way around if Gawn had played before Grundy.
Yeah good point, I certainly didn't expect Gawn to smash Grundy's 157 (else I'd have kept Grundy as the VC lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back