The Endgame - Round 23 Preview/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the fantasy football version of that one really nice drive you hit on the golf course. It'll stick in your memeory and get you to come back next year for a whole pile more pain.

Bait and switch tactic if I ever did see.

Benched Billings...44... winning!
Use last trade and brought in the big TommaHawk... for 35...
35!!!

giphy.gif

I am so cut up about this round. I want Macrae to go 200 as my captain but I want Crows to destroy dogs to get into the finals. I probably can't have both 😭 I'd rather see dogs into the finals than Hawks too. Sigh

I am so cut up about this round. I want Macrae to go 200 as my captain but I want Crows to destroy dogs to get into the finals. I probably can't have both 😭 I'd rather see dogs into the finals than Hawks too. Sigh
Column A. Adelaide don't deserve finals.

Adelaide would have to win by 100 points to make finals.

Who are they? Dunkley, Gawn x2?

GaJ Jr would be another Got 198 against us but can't find a 200
Cogs, earlier this year
Dean Cox in 2011
Junkley
Gawn x 2?

Last edited:
Whynot
Martin at home. Martin playing big game. Martin with a chance of AA if he kills it.
Ballistic campaigner away. No chance of anything. playing dead game against a mob with a lot to play for, thinking about Mad Monday.
Do it.
Dusty is in rare form at the minute. Reminds me of his beast mode in 2017.

totally different to Dusty at start of season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked my SC for the first time this weekend... 14/1765, C Fyfe to come.

Bunch of weak minded pricks. Wasting our Oxygen mother*ers. Their birth certificates were wastes of paper. They should all apologise to their nearest tree for the wasted supply of both of those ******* things.

GaJ Jr would be another Got 198 against uss but can't find a 200
Cogs, earlier this year
Dean Cox in 2011
Junkley
Gawn x 2?

I think both of Gawn's double tons were in losses! So maybe there is hope for the Macrae/Crows double yet!

I think both of Gawn's double tons were in losses! So maybe there is hope for the Macrae/Crows double yet!

Doggies do love lots of possessions. If any team's players can do that and still lose in a 100+ smashing, then it's Bont, Junkley or Macrae.

Cogs, Gawn, ??

236 Buddy (2012)
229 Danger (2016)
221 Goldy (2015)
219 JRoo (2018)
215 Cox (2012)
212 Gawn (2019)
210 GAJ (2017)
207 Cogs (2019)

Dunkley in Rd 17 against Dees

Status
Not open for further replies.