flggr The exodus has begun, the rats are jumping off.

Which rodents are next out the door?

• Grimes & his ego

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Twent & Brooke

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Dusty & his dealer

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Castagna & fAarts

• Dimma & his dummy

• Crywoldt and Flynch

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not your best work OP.

Despite playing for Spitmond, Shane Edwards was one of the most highly respected and decorated players in the league and totally above reproach, even if he played for a team we hate

The bloke knows he is cooked as a player, but still, I will miss him as a player. Was an absolute gun for most of his 300 or so games.

By all means roast Trentina and Simple Jack when they retire lol

Not your best work OP.

Despite playing for Spitmond, Shane Edwards was one of the most highly respected and decorated players in the league and totally above reproach, even if he played for a team we hate

The bloke knows he is cooked as a player, but still, I will miss him as a player. Was an absolute gun for most of his 300 or so games.

By all means roast Trentina and Simple Jack when they retire lol
This is spot on, pick your battles OP you halfwit lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what do Cats players get remembered for, apart from losing finals and supplying heroin disguised as cocaine?
Did some cats player sucker you with the old “switcheroo” on your last score? Damn, that sucks. :$

Name & shame please, I’ll tell him not to do it again.

Anyway how about that regular household name “Edwards” packing his bags just when you’re primed again. What a quitter. :embarrassedv1:

He is a player's player , and respected for those who know football. The exact opposite to a lot of Geelong players who play on the outside .
Nup, still don’t know him. Oh wait is he that token indigenous fella who always started on the interchange or as a sub..?

Did some cats player sucker you with the old “switcheroo” on your last score? Damn, that sucks. :$

Name & shame please, I’ll tell him not to do it again.

Anyway how about that regular household name “Edwards” packing his bags just when you’re primed again. What a quitter. :embarrassedv1:
You start a simple Fred, and Tugger flogs lose their minds....well done OP.

Brooke wont let Twent retire anytime son.... she loves the WAG life too much
She'll dump him for someone who is still playing. Like she did to Clint Bartram after he was forced to retire.

Back