Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

deb77f334cedd6ee608f96d2a063b6a9.jpg

I'm damaged now where everytime I hear Adele, instead I think of this....(which I must admit, was a damn good rendition and nice lyrical adaption)...

(WATCH THE *ingG VIDEO)

Where's the icewall, if that's in a dome? Also, how does moonlight prove a FE? The geocentric view being supported by scriptures isn't a strong argument either, you know there's a fair bit in there that isn't true.

Where's the icewall, if that's in a dome? Also, how does moonlight prove a FE? The geocentric view being supported by scriptures isn't a strong argument either, you know there's a fair bit in there that isn't true.
I just really love the art of that video. Beautiful footage of the Earth panning 180 degrees, with that Adele song adapted very well lyrically. I just love it.

Actual argument for FE....as I said fairly recently....(brb to find quote that was in my own words)....

tants

The North star remaining perfectly fixed in perpetuity with all other stars perfectly circling around it, and all identically viewed on planet earth. Doesn't make sense that the earth is not only rotating at 1,000mph, but also orbiting the sun at even faster speed, whilst the sun is flying even faster thru space whilst all these stars are apparently still beaming their light from millions of years ago, whilst the entire galaxy is hurtling even faster thru an ever-expanding universe...yet somehow these stars/constellations remain PERFECTLY FIXED to our observation.

There's a whole lot that doesn't work with the heliocentric model either.

Also, tants , I wholeheartedly believe without a shadow of doubt, that NASA/and other space programs are lying, and using CGI.

Look at that Lake Tahoe photo with the ridiculous amount of curvature. Obvious fish-eyed emphasis.

But worse...as I've posted reams of videos in the Moon/Mars/ISS threads on this board, there's so much CGI fakery being exposed. Even Obama (and NASA) admitting they've never gotten outside of low earth orbit. And how their latest 2017 tech-ability is trying to still figure out how to get thru the Van Allen Belt, with the desire to finally be able to reach other planetary bodies like the Moon and Mars.

So my question is.....why so much fakery and BS CGI? Why the admittance of low earth orbit? As it relates to the Flat Earth theory, but even outside of the Flat Earth theory. Why so much? Why can't man get out of here?

Also, tants , I wholeheartedly believe without a shadow of doubt, that NASA/and other space programs are lying, and using CGI.

Look at that Lake Tahoe photo with the ridiculous amount of curvature. Obvious fish-eyed emphasis.

But worse...as I've posted reams of videos in the Moon/Mars/ISS threads on this board, there's so much CGI fakery being exposed. Even Obama (and NASA) admitting they've never gotten outside of low earth orbit. And how their latest 2017 tech-ability is trying to still figure out how to get thru the Van Allen Belt, with the desire to finally be able to reach other planetary bodies like the Moon and Mars.

So my question is.....why so much fakery and BS CGI? Why the admittance of low earth orbit? As it relates to the Flat Earth theory, but even outside of the Flat Earth theory. Why so much? Why can't man get out of here?

On your above quote (previous post) I had read that and thought I acknowledged it. It is exactly what I mean.

As for the CGI, the images are not film photo so they are CGI, they are digital photos. That Lake Tahoe photo is being claimed by FE as prove of a FE. But everyone can tell that it has a significant amount of foreshortening so clearly has a lens on it. FEs are debunking a photo nobody claims is "real".

The Van Allen Belt is a non-issue, the time spent in it isn't sufficient to have an impact on humans. The tech capability is because the US don't have any shuttles or other vehicles that had previously been used to travel to space. They use other agencies, including SpaceX, to get their s**t into space.
I've watched live streams of SpaceX launches (in real time), if they are faking them they are doing a great job. My question is why?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amber Plaster is an administrator of The Official Flat Earth and Globe Earth Discussion Group on Facebook. She is a talented vocalist and lyricist with a passion for truth. She is passionate about her work in the Flat Earth Community and in her creativity in music.

Lyrics written and performed by Amber Plaster. All rights reserved.

selfie-8x10.jpg

I have a feeling what the Solar System looks like is very bizarre to what we've accepted.

There's a massive flat planetary mass (Earth) sitting in the middle, of not just the solar system, galaxy, but the universe itself. The earth's flatness is massive. Like far beyond imagination. Other life species, "aliens" etc, exist on the other side of the ice wall. More and more land/ocean mass beyond it. Like a flat table top, and above it all, the sun and moon are close orbiters in a circular (not spherical) fashion. And above all that a massive curtain of stars, constellations, that are all revolving likewise around it.

How to draw a picture to explain?

Back