Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies? B&F coming soon. [Spoiler]Sterge Wins.[/Spoiler]

Remove this Banner Ad

So great result all getting back on the winners list.

I have some good news/Bad news...

The bad news first, our star Ruck Rover pantskyle has gone and done himself a mischief... and is on a red holiday for a week.

The good news from this is that the RR position is vacant for a week to a fresh eager rookie.

To further sweeten the deal, I will be offering up my ruck spot IF someone steps up and impresses enough to take it.

2 chances this week, then 1 going forward... tomorrow you can fight till the death for the spots!

William Wonka Nate7 06Premiers Jimmy_the_Gent gaskin The City Boyz

The bad news first, our star Ruck Rover pantskyle has gone and done himself a mischief... and is on a red holiday for a week.

The good news from this is that the RR position is vacant for a week to a fresh eager rookie.

To further sweeten the deal, I will be offering up my ruck spot IF someone steps up and impresses enough to take it.

2 chances this week, then 1 going forward... tomorrow you can fight till the death for the spots!

Im not concerned in the slightest where I play.

I will be ripping into the Royals with a vengeance this week though as I know quite a few of them quite well.
Btw. Don't forget to reference Hoooops running away at the thought of facing us often and in detail.

Devestated with my recent performances. I'll get back onto the training pitch and get back to basics:(
Where do we do the fighting? On the banter thread?

Devestated with my recent performances. I'll get back onto the training pitch and get back to basics:(
Where do we do the fighting? On the banter thread?
I'll tag you guys with the link tomorrow

And I don't really mean fight each other, just get involved and have fun :D

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 7.50.21 pm.png

After a week off, I'm back with the posting stats! Great to see 10 posters contributing this week, with 7 notching up double figures. Last week was a great display as well with three posters hitting the half-ton for the club, and 11 contributors to the match threads. We welcome new recruit gaskin and hope he can get amongst it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is like my rookie season all over again... couple of early wins then the wobbles

VJwCBha1M1UiYKFmbc-AGjW5CgdXbGZtEp0WZMtsEuQv5mpd2w_dh6_J2azpi5weLTj-o46XB_Cl2GfNBTnA6coiez6kurOlJcvcBU4=w248-h200-nc

Will try to be more involved next game. It's difficult though coming in as a newbie as a lot of what is posted in the match threads seem to be inside jokes and stuff like that.

Will try to be more involved next game. It's difficult though coming in as a newbie as a lot of what is posted in the match threads seem to be inside jokes and stuff like that.
Yeah that is alot of it to be fair, we are all happy to help though. Just throw mud everywhere and try have fun and you'll be fine

It's not that drastic, we are still in the 8 after all haha
True. We need some new blood to boost the team.

Don't mean to get a fat head, but you pulled a masterstroke shifting me to the ruck
TOTW last week. 100+ DT this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back