news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

going to Vegas on Tuesday. Unfortunately leaving the day before 248 though. Does anyone know if im able to tour the UFC performance institute? would love to get a look inside but don't know if its open to the public?

Take a ladder in and say ur checking a light bulb. Seriously good luck and just go there.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

going to Vegas on Tuesday. Unfortunately leaving the day before 248 though. Does anyone know if im able to tour the UFC performance institute? would love to get a look inside but don't know if its open to the public?

You can shoot them an email at info@ufcpi.com to find out. I had a look at the website which didn't mention anything about tours.

I grabbed a month of fightpass this morning, but Not happy. The UFC app on my Samsung TV has been updated since I last used it, now the stream won't load. The loading icon just keeps spinning.
Annoying af as I only re-subbed so I could watch on TV.
Since the app reformatting/ESPN deal it's been s**t as. Constant stream and chromecasting issues. App locking me out for various bullshit, broken reasons.

Meh, if you want these guys to be interesting you can't sensor them.
As a matter of fact I think sensoring them might be the best way to spike interest in what they get up to outside of the ring.

Censoring, though, that's a different question altogether. And then you've got censuring which is a bridge too far in my books.

I cannot stand Eddie Bravo. At first his conspiracy theories are funny but saying "I don't know if North Korea is real" and things like that are just ridiculous given he isn't trying to be funny.
George Orwell wrote books about fake evil governments. All Bravo is doing is questioning how much we really know about North Korea.

Fair play in my books.

And his grappling insights are first-rate.

When I found out Ferguson was training with him, I went from giving him no chance against Khabib to giving him some chance.

George Orwell wrote books about fake evil governments. All Bravo is doing is questioning how much we really know about North Korea.

Fair play in my books.

And his grappling insights are first-rate.

When I found out Ferguson was training with him, I went from giving him no chance against Khabib to giving him some chance.
He said, "maybe they're all actors" then in that same episode questioned if satellites are real or just there for show. He's a moron. Knows his grappling but he's proof weed rots the brain after a while

Highly doubt it, seems bad timing with local fight week ongoing. Not that they’d be open to it anytime but you never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must admit I’m worried for Izzy . Lol taking on Rom. 5o 5o .

Izzy is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. No one can match his striking & he manages distance extremely well. I think he will make Yoel look pretty slow out there. Barring some sort of flying knee (which Romero can definitely pull off) I see Izzy sparking him up

Little bit of heat again, fu** this fight has potential for greatest of all time

Both guys f***ing hillarious. Great little presser.

In terms of guys both at their height in terms of popularity and skill, can't think of a bigger fight. Hope Tony wins as it will be more likely to see them fight multiple times.

Really hoping for a cracker, can't wait.

The scary thing about Tony is that none of it feels like an act. He seems like he could completely go off the rails at any point.

Khabib is a cool dude, love how blunt he is while always staying respectful.

The scary thing about Tony is that none of it feels like an act. He seems like he could completely go off the rails at any point.

Khabib is a cool dude, love how blunt he is while always staying respectful.
Did you miss when he thought there were people in his walls?

Izzy is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. No one can match his striking & he manages distance extremely well. I think he will make Yoel look pretty slow out there. Barring some sort of flying knee (which Romero can definitely pull off) I see Izzy sparking him up

Fair points Non .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back