news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No respect for Ortega. Guys stand-up ******* sucks anyway.
high-level trained fighters should never be taking it out on normal civilians. This is the number 1 code of martial arts

Sounds like Ortega had already stated at some earlier point that he was going to slap that guy. Because of something said on Ariel's show.

The guy translated what KZ said about Ortega in an interview. Nothing that came out of his mouth was his opinion about Ortega, so is't a pretty sh*tty thing for him to be doing. KZ is right in saying that as a trained fighter it's like an adult hitting a child and I hope he is able to get his hands on him in the octagon.

I always got the impression Ortega was a good dude. In interviews he is always promoting charities and comes across as nice but maybe in reality he is a dick

Like another poster said he might have been charged and took it out on Jay Park who only translates for zombie .There might have been 5 percent lost in translation and slightly embellished from JP side but the words were essentially zombies words. But to wait until zombie went to the bathroom ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love T-City since his first fight but this is pretty poor. Actually think Dana needs to give him a clip, its just ugly for the sport to be physical with people outside the cage in any sense.
To a point. If you're clearly being a dickhead to an MMA fighter you shouldn't get some impunity.

To a point. If you're clearly being a dickhead to an MMA fighter you shouldn't get some impunity.

Short of becoming physical themsleves i disagree. You cant do it if youre Joe Blow on the street and we need to hold the fighters to a higher standard again.

If were drawing a line between what validates what amounts to physical assault (which i dont want to do anyway) this doesnt come close for mine.

Short of becoming physical themsleves i disagree. You cant do it if youre Joe Blow on the street and we need to hold the fighters to a higher standard again.

If were drawing a line between what validates what amounts to physical assault (which i dont want to do anyway) this doesnt come close for mine.
These guys fight for a living, if you're stupid enough to push their buttons over and over then you should watch yourself out around them.

These guys fight for a living, if you're stupid enough to push their buttons over and over then you should watch yourself out around them.

Bloody oath. Frankie Edgar was talking about BJ Penn’s street stoushes recently, he said we shouldn’t be surprised if a pro fighter gets in a scuffle, it’s what they do.

That is the way to get viewers to take it seriously. Its not the just bleed era anymore, if the sport wants to be professional it needs to sanction guys fighting outside of the cage.

That is the way to get viewers to take it seriously. Its not the just bleed era anymore, if the sport wants to be professional it needs to sanction guys fighting outside of the cage.
They didn't fight. He slapped someone as a showing of disrespect.
Was hardly Connor throwing a dolly through a bus window

It’s still technically assault. You can’t go around slapping people cause they said something mean about you.
Jesus mate.
I don't care what it technically is, if you go round baiting a UFC fighter you can't complain when you get bitten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back