The guide to advise you where to purchase all of your gym needs!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know if anyone else is getting sick of it or not, however, I've had enough of the diet and supps thread being filled with questions of where to buy your supps. I thought another thread (a much smaller one) which advises people where the best and/or cheapest supps can be bought would get rid of much of the mess in there.

Say Bulknutrients or Bulkpowders or Protein Direct which have been mentioned a ridiculous amount of times in the other thread

It can also be used to ask where to buy gym equipment, clothing, shoes or accessories...

I'll go first... I'm looking to get another pair of the runners that I have, I've checked on Eastbay and whilst they are way cheaper and have them in stock they don't send to outside of the US

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=11008709

Anyone know where I can get these?

Hope the new thread helps... Cheers

Can't help you Pez but have Eastbay stopped shipping to Australia completely now? I've heard a few things. Devastating news is devastating.

have you tried www.wiggle.co.uk
i got my mizuno runners from there for under 100 delivered, so was very happy with their delivery times

Unfortunately they don't stock my runners :(

I used Eastbay to get a few pairs mid 2011.. My Asics were only to US address, so used these guys to get it downunder..
http://www.shipito.com/

Great initiative by the owners of that company! Do you know how much I would be looking at for a pair of runners?

Nice thread. Im also shopping around for new runners.

Unsure if the ericnike.com site is okay to use? anyone purchased anything with them before? They have very cheap shoes, its just hard to believe how well priced they are, basically half price if not more than eastbay.

Unsure if the ericnike.com site is okay to use? anyone purchased anything with them before? They have very cheap shoes, its just hard to believe how well priced they are, basically half price if not more than eastbay.
Looking at their (pretty average fake) NBA jerseys, I'm going to guess that their other products may be of the same ilk...

Unfortunately they don't stock my runners :(

Great initiative by the owners of that company! Do you know how much I would be looking at for a pair of runners?

shipping usually starts at around 20-25 bucks per package
but its on actual weight or volumetric weight

others that you can use are priceusa and comgateway

www.endless.com for shoes.. Got a pair of Asics Kayano 17s for $100, they are $250 here. Free shipping as well

Another excellent website, however they don't ship Brooks outside of the USA :mad:

Must be under the directive of Brooks.. I'll have to toss up whether it is worth the effort in setting up one of those posting accounts or to try on a few other brands to see what else works for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm dont know, dont even know what universal is

But those skinny neck ones that make you look bigger than you actually are, just need a decent singo for training.

Also nike shoes, those ones with the fluro thing as the sole. Any good sites?
Skinny neck? Do you mean stringers?

Go to Google images and type in stringer singlet and tell me if that's what you're after.

http://www.universalstore.com/

That's universal, have a look through their singlets. Expensive though.

Nike shoes? Eastbay.com?

:confused:

Also they only go to 90lb. Wish they went to 110-130.

Other thing is you have to be careful not to drop them.

Actually powerblock sports 9 (stage III) goes to 130.

http://www.powerblock.com/Sportseries.php

Sport 9.0 Stage III $887 ($99S/H)

The Sport 9.0 expanded to 130 lbs with Stage III Kit will replace 37 pairs of dumbbells or 4,820 lbs of free weights. Increments achieved with the Sport 9.0 Stage III are; 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10,15, 17.5, 20 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50, 55, 57.5, 60, 65, 67.5, 70, 75, 77.5, 80, 87.5, 90, 100, 102.5, 105, 110, 112.5, 115, 125, 127.5 and 130 lbs per hand. The dimensions of 130 lb Sport 9.0 are; 19"L x6.5" W x 6.5" H. Ships in 6 boxes. Sport 9.0 Stage III value at $887/set- cost per lb on the Sport 9.0 Stage III (replaces 4,820 lbs) is 19¢. Compare to hex heads at 99¢ lb costing $4771.​

I'm interested in buying a heart rate monitor.

My mate has one, and I've used them at the gym before. Ones that you strap around your midsection/chest and have a watch that sends all the information to.

The one my mate has one has all that, but I was kinda keen on having one that measured the distance of the run I just went on, though he told me to get one like that I'd be looking to spend $400-$500 which is well beyond what I would spend on such an item.

Anyone got any suggestions of where to buy one? And even if I do have to forego a measurement feature, where can I buy the strap+watch HRM for a good deal?

Anyone know a place to get a good, cheap gym bag?

I paid $70 odd for one at Rebel. Nike, was long (to fit balls in i suppose) and has 3 zipped section and a netted pouch thing on the edge of it.

Awesome bag, well worth the spend. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back