Competitions The "I believe in miracles too" Goal Kicking Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Lynch snap that first goal, Godallblighty would have known exactly how Kane Williamson felt when that throw ricochet for overthrows. Sometimes life just isn't fair.
What was really unfair was that I told my daughter about the goalkicking game as we sat down to watch the match. She laughed so hard when Lynch kicked one virtually straight away. And kept laughing. She's a Richmond supporter too.

hqdefault.jpg

Well hot dog, we have a weiner!

Round 19 Results

Goal kickers - Walker 3, Stengle 2, Jenkins 1, Seedsman 1, Murphy 1, B Crouch 1

SugarShane - Stengle (Lynch, Greenwood, Sloane*, Himmelberg, Walker, Jenkins, Murphy, Betts) + Immunity Card + Another Immunity Card

Godallblighty - no selection (Stengle, Atkins*, Gallucci, Betts, Jenkins, Tex, Murphy, Greenwood)

And just like that, it's over! An emphatic victory for SugarShane who managed to finish with a goal, plus the first goal of the game for the second week in a row. He finishes with an unprecedented two Immunity Cards and all challengers in his wake.

Unfortunately like the Crows on 2017 Grand Final day, Godallblighty just didn't turn up.

SugarShane has joined Crouch as a two-time winner of this competition.

Onward and upward
The good news is that our form is so poor that we will definitely be able to squeeze in another game before our season finishes in Round 23.

New thread will start soon. SugarShane wins naming rights. Any preferences?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back