The "I've got tickets for myself" thread - Preliminary Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to admit, going through the proces of buying the tickets, I just saw that my ticket was on level M and assumed it was M3 (was even pointing out where M3 was to a few work colleagues). Even when I printed the ticket, it said enter through gate 3 which I thought was odd for M3. It was only when I took a closer look at the ticket and it said 'Olympic Stand' when I decided to check the bay number again and saw that it was M57.

I guess Hinkstuff and myself were just lucky to get bronze in M57.

N54 Row E for 6 on 50 metre line. Pax 25,100!! I refreshed about 5 times & once got the other end in N33 behind the goals otherwise it was N54 or N55 so relented and bought these. Very annoyed by the surchage on the emailed tickets, as if $160 is not enough to pay.

As long as we are there and not behind the goals I am happy.

So as of close of the Members pre-sale, the Adelaide Big Footy board will be represented in the following parts of the MCG

Great Southern Stand
M1 - TooFar
M4 - Bobble
M8 - loplop
M14 - amez_7, a few good men
M16 - hunteyes, whattagun
AFL Members - Bacon8

Ponsford Stand
None (yet)

MCC Members Stand
None (yet)

Olympic Stand
M50 - Malem
M51 - alex_is_on_fire
M57 - Brucetiki, Hinkstuff, Pilchard Adams
N54 - Johno18, Godallblighty
N55 - Dirty Bird, dbcrow, johnnypanther, Go You Crows, Clicky, Paladin
N56 - headache1
Q49 - thestew

(Log in to remove this ad.)

plane flights (from tas), hotel and ticket booked.
N55, row M seat 4 or 5 or something.
i'll have a big silly crows hat on. throw me a beer someone!

We're in M14 and M15. Mate stuffed it up a bit, but anyway, 6 of us, 4 in M 14 and 2 in M15. Fantastic seats, pretty much close to the wing, first level.

I just told him to get gold tickets, not driving 16 hours in the car to look at ants running around.

Can't wait, just pumped!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back