The Jake Lever Lie

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Funny story. There seems to be a groundswell of opinion that because Jake is an enormous interceptor that he doesn't have a role on an opposing player. It's almost as if oir posters are suggesting that he's playing the Brent Reilly role. This is absolute rubbish. Jake is great because he not only closes down an opposition forward, but he does so much more. Any supporter that suggest that Jake is an unaccountable intercept player has no idea.

Funny story. There seems to be a groundswell of opinion that because Jake is an enormous interceptor that he doesn't have a role on an opposing player. It's almost as if oir posters are suggesting that he's playing the Brent Reilly role. This is absolute rubbish. Jake is great because he not only closes down an opposition forward, but he does so much more. Any supporter that suggest that Jake is an unaccountable intercept player has no idea.

Well tonight he has been less than accountable as a footballer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure if this is a serious post or a major pisstake. Yes he's on someone tonight, his results, at least to half time show he's not exactly great at it.

One wonders if this is not the crows saying/showing to him why he's not worth x, and why talia, and even harto are, because they can stop or nullify the best forwards in the game, whilst lever has a way to go.

Yeah, at one point Atkins was an inside mid, and "anyone who thought different had no idea about football."

He takes a hack or no one, and intercept marks or spoils like a beast. He doesn't play one on one

Last edited:
fire-exhaust-920-5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was this posted just before Daniher kicked a bag on him?

I think it was. Lol.

I'm finding it hard to get excited about Lever anymore these days.
I don't blame you, considering the circumstances.

All these Crows players leaving, it's all a big blur to me now. As long as he doesn't become the star fullback of the AFL at some Victorian side so all the media personalities can suck him off week after week. That experience is not a blur - it's happening right now with Dangerfield and it makes me spew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back