The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Art is subjective, and that applies to these too.

You don’t have to like it, but the artist, Loretta Egan, has put her heart and soul into designing these and seeing our boys run out wearing their artwork on the national will be a huge moment for her.

Last edited:

I wouldn't say its my favourite, but we have had some crackers.
Perhaps the new jagged eagle logo makes how smooth this one is a little jarring, but love the colour flip, to primary yellow, love the state background, we can include freo on our jumper!
The southern cross / premierships are dope.
Wish the tracks popped more, but being limited with the colour scheme of team colours probably makes that a tough critique.

I think it being on the belly not the chest is also throwing me for a loop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not a fan of this year’s guernsey. It’s the big Eagle head that ruins it. Way too busy.

The fishing shirt call is bang on; particularly with Flyin’ modelling the long sleeve version.

Yeah not a fan of this year’s guernsey. It’s the big Eagle head that ruins it. Way too busy.

The fishing shirt call is bang on; particularly with Flyin’ modelling the long sleeve version.
Yeah, way too much going on imo, if you took out either the eagles head or the wa emblem it might look better I reckon.

We've had some great indigenous/first nations guernseys over the years but this one is my favourite. Got to get myself one of those long sleeve ones. Go Waalitj Marawar!

I might be the only one that thinks our Indigenous guernseys have been pretty average (until this year).
The 2019 one is the GOAT in my books. Maybe I’m just influenced by Jetta’s old man trim though. IMG_2427.jpeg

New eagle head is a bit of a throwback to the late 90s BGC preseason guernsey

The original tripe angel!

Still have mine I got in year 11. Can squeeze into it but look a bit like a bratwurst.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back