Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - RIP Cam McCarthy, former great of this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Farrell routinely looks like the greatest left footer to play them game when he fronts up against us and I expect the same tomorrow.

Wee Willie rioli also thanks

It's a lock

Kane Farrell routinely looks like the greatest left footer to play them game when he fronts up against us and I expect the same tomorrow.
Annoying shit bet on him once had 5 possessions at half time and managed 9 after averaging over 15 prior. Banned him for life and he followed up the following games over 15 , he’s a prick and a great Kerridge. Perhaps I should bet on him tomorrow for 15 . Worked last week bet on Durham for 20 only got 14 then he got injured

Last edited:
Bit of a risk here Ross our co captain Ronald McDonalds to keep a close check on the freaky goalsneak . I reckon he will only manage 5 majors on the day
That would be his highest ever goal tally. I checked his stats, he's perfect kerridge material, got four goals two or three times (once against us,) had two of his three highest possession games as well as his highest average goals and possessions against us ... and had more games when he didn't kick a goal than games when he kicked more than two in his career.

He'll probably kick 10 and have 25 touches.

Mead, with the we've got the better Jackson multiplier

Interesting fact, i still can't believe Darcy Byrne-Jones has been an All Australian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Nottingham Forest guy please Nate7, who stole from the rich and gave to the poor. The charm of Fairbanks, the cockiness of Flynn, the stiff upper lip of Greene, the eyebrows of Connery, the money of Costner, the tights of Elwes, the confidence of Crowe - " Willem Drew "

Charlie Dixon, 9 goals/28 possession game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back