The Klopp Files

Remove this Banner Ad

------------- Lloris---------

Clyne----Vert---Alder-----Flanno

-------Alli-----Henderson---Coutinho

----Firmino----Kane----Sturridge.

Attacking wise apart from Kane our options are better. Spurs are better at CB bit not at FB. Midfield pretty even.

Is that Flannagan at LB? o_O

------------- Lloris---------

Clyne----Vert---Alder-----Flanno

-------Alli-----Henderson---Coutinho

----Firmino----Kane----Sturridge.

Attacking wise apart from Kane our options are better. Spurs are better at CB bit not at FB. Midfield pretty even.
Firmino wouldn't get in a combined 11 and Dembele has to be ahead of Henderson.

Questions marks about Sturridge for obvious reasons, and Flannogan as SM points out is a biased call to say the least!

Firmino wouldn't get in a combined 11 and Dembele has to be ahead of Henderson.

Questions marks about Sturridge for obvious reasons, and Flannogan as SM points out is a biased call to say the least!

No way is Dembele ahead of Henderson who has been performing consistently well for 3 seasons.

As mentioned before based on both squads fully fit.

Why would you say Flanno is biased? He's performed nearly flawlessly since he has come back and gets a gig mostly because Rose / Moreno are not that good at all.

No way is Dembele ahead of Henderson who has been performing consistently well for 3 seasons.

Why would you say Flanno is biased? He's performed nearly flawlessly since he has come back and gets a gig mostly because Rose / Moreno are not that good at all.

Which PL games has he performed in recently? :confused:

Henderson was crap in his first season, very good in 13/14 and iirc pretty crud last season. He's been ok this season but Dembele (who I admit has struggled at times with us) has been arguably our best player this season. No way I'd swap him for Hendo. You are looking at a starter for the current number 1 ranked team in the world against a player who is borderline an England starter.

Sorry but Sturridge no - at this precise moment it is almost pointless having him on your books.

Which PL games has he performed in recently? :confused:
giphy.gif

I'd be having Rose at LB.

And Eriksen/Coutinho is either/or IMO.
Eriksen is a bit up and down atm. Playing out of position though, don't envisage him to get his no.10 spot off Alli for a while

but Dembele (who I admit has struggled at times with us) has been arguably our best player this season.
He should finish pretty damn close to being our player of the season. Very noticeable our dip in performance when he's out. Usually replaced by Carroll who I think is better as an attacking mid than as a holding mid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Wise one:

“If a player only wants to come to us to play in the Champions League, short-term ideas are always silly.

“I don't like this. I don't like it when players say 'ah, but you're not in the Champions League'. We want to GET you because we want to play in the Champions League.

“If you don't want to help us, and want to jump on a running train, then go somewhere else.

“You need the right mentality and quality. That's how it is. If there's a player who won't join Liverpool because we don't play in the Champions League or will only join because we're in the Champions League, that's not for us."

Lol he's only saying that cos he won't be in the CL next season. If he was he would be saying something entirely different.

Clever man though

Lol he's only saying that cos he won't be in the CL next season. If he was he would be saying something entirely different.

Clever man though

Trying to guilt players into joining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back