The Klopp Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh ok, well in the future I may be able to so some more poddys as Ill be a day person soon enough. Although I dont like the idea of doing poddys half way through the weekends games.

Yeah which is why we do them Saturday morning before the games start. :p

took over a rabble of a club bout a year ago and has us top:
1_fvhf-1-1000x600.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no chance of us winning the league title so thanks anyway. Hard to compete with other teams who have players that are good for 30 goals and assists per season.
Good to see that you're over Sterling ha ha.

So a win/win/win for all parties.

Liverpool happy, City happy, Sterling happy.

Makes you wonder what all the drama was about.

Exactly. Never understood why City fans get upset when Sterling was slammed for his Euro performances or when he's labelled as a waste of money. No need for the drama over it at all, I totally agree with you.

Exactly. Never understood why City fans get upset when Sterling was slammed for his Euro performances or when he's labelled as a waste of money. No need for the drama over it at all, I totally agree with you.
Has anyone on here been upset at Sterling being labelled a waste of money?

Not me, I've always said he was a long term proposition and that we paid more at the time than he was worth.

As for the Euros, the nature of the media criticism and the singling out of Sterling from a squad which underperformed hugely was ridiculous. The Engerland supporters that jumped on the bandwagon were just funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back