Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Millicent saints logo.png saints home.jpg Saints clash alt 1.jpg Saints Alt Clash 2.png Saints Heri.png
for Millicent i changed the text in the logo from mfnc to msfc other than that the home kit is the same but now there is a white and red base clash kits and a crusader jumper with lined cuffs and a patch with the logo

West Home.png West Away.png West Clash.png West Heritage.png Screenshot_2023-04-03_135612-removebg-preview.png
For west i kept the gradient idea since it is quite unquiqe but made the roo bigger and stretched over there jersey and inversed that for the away their clash is a white base with the roo being the gradient and their heritage is the classic dees jersey with the roo and the logo is the north logo

I will be doing the KNTFL teams
this will split the theoretical league into 2 divisions the ULC and LLC

LLC (lower limestone coast) (Closer to Victoria)
East bulldogs black red silver/grey
North tigers yellow black sliver/white
West roos red blue white
South demons red white
Millicent saints/pies black white red
Casterton Sandford cats blue white red
Mount Burr mozzies yellow green
Robe rosters white red
Glencoe murphies marron gold white
Hatherleigh eagles blue yellow
Port Mac demons red blue white
Tant tigers red white
Klangadoo magpies (black and white)
Kongarong Hawks (Yellow and Black)
14 teams

Upper Limestone coast (closer to Adelaide) mostly KNFTL with nearby MSEFL teams
Lower Limestone coast (closer to victoria) mostly WBFL with nearby MSEFL teams
The top 6 of each division play finals and the winners of each league play each other trophy for both divisions and the trophy for the league champs

ULC (upper limestone coast) (closer to Adelaide)
BD eagles marron yellow
Padthaway lions blue yellow
Penola eagles blue white
Lucindale roos navy blue white
Keith crows blue red yellow
Mundulla tigers yellow black
Bordertown roosters red white
Kingston saints red black white
Kyby tigers black yellow
Naracoorte demons blue red
Nagwarry saints red black white
Tarpena Canaries brown yellow
12 teams

Kingston Home.jpg Kingston 1.jpg Kingston 2.jpg Kingston herritage.png Kingston.png
For Kingston i brought back the crusader with a few twists, I have made sure Kingston cant copy Millicents design but still have a nice looking kir that isn't the same as the other saints teams or like st kildas, the crusader comes in a black red and white base option with an outline on the numbers and cross this still makes the team look strong while I have kept the same logo as it simple and effective

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no confirmation that mergers will be taking place, but you can just about guarantee that the Western Border league is in it's final season as it stands.

The MSEFL are very much against the idea, as is the KNTFL, and I don't blame them. There are some smaller clubs in both of those leagues that would fold or get flogged.

There's no confirmation that mergers will be taking place, but you can just about guarantee that the Western Border league is in it's final season as it stands.

The MSEFL are very much against the idea, as is the KNTFL, and I don't blame them. There are some smaller clubs in both of those leagues that would fold or get flogged.
Poor Nangas

from what i get told tant and nangas would be likely to fold I don't want that to happen no one does nangas has been through enough they just got new club rooms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back