The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't see Rice going there, if he left it'd be to a team playing in the Champions League, Chelsea is the worry there because Mount is his best mate.

Not going to happen, you'd want too much(doubt you'd sell to us anyway) and we have Ampadu returning next season.

We wont be buying a CM anytime soon.

Would be interesting if Laporta ever got back in at Barca.

I'm sure he would want Pep, maybe Txiki too.

Spanish club elections are always interesting, some ridiculous promises usuqlly made. I still remember Perez promising Figo to Real fans if he got elected which sounded like BS at the time but wasn't.

Last edited:

Probably the highest profile managerial move to keep an eye on in the off season. Will be interesting to see how he goes at a club with a budget to match his talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow we’ve been linked to an American coaching in Austria who’s had one year in a medium top flight

Sign me up for this roller coaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow we’ve been linked to an American coaching in Austria who’s had one year in a medium top flight

Sign me up for this roller coaster

Do yourself a favour and listen to the interview with him on the Blood Red poddy.

He did a year as assistant at RB Leipzig before taking over at Salzburg. Could be just right for you guys.

Tbh I don’t know him from a bar of soap. I did listen to his latest press conference and he speaks better German than Favre already, and and seems like a great motivator/people person. Two things already that are very important to fit into the community fabric in Dortmund.

I’d love to read more about his tactics and what makes him a good coach. He obviously learnt a fair bit from Hassenhuttl and Ragnick the last couple years

If you look at Klopps success at both clubs, it’s always firstly down to his ability to make connections to the players, and then improve them from there, regardless of his style of play. The buy in for him is huge - that’s where I think Favre (and Tuchel) falls down. They’re super meticulous with their attention to detail but not great communicators

Daily Fail saying Dyche could leave at end of season.

Could be tension over player signings due club finances. Burnely had been quoted as saying that no further games could have sent them into administration. Smaller clubs are relying heavily on TV income and COVID is really affecting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back