The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh interesting. I thought I'd seen somewhere they were finished with that show but I was clearly wrong.

I almost wonder if they only signed off on it because the season started so well, or at least I like to think that's what happened, only for their manager to be poached. :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Source: Post above this one.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

And from nowhere, Parker comes and pips Gerrard, Rodgers and Lampard in the sack race.

It’s hard to envision another manager overseeing a worst loss in the PL, over the next 20 years, than the one Scott Parker just went through. So I wouldn’t say his sacking came from nowhere. :p

Harsh imo. Yes defeats were heavy but they were expected.

Beat Villa. Lost to City, Arsenal and Liverpool. Should have been given a few more games against more winnable opponents.

I don't know what Bournemouth expected. Barely strengthened their squad which finished 2nd in the Championship, still managed to smack Villa 2-0 on the opening day, how many teams in the bottom half of the table would be doing better than 1-3 after 4 games when that run includes City then Arsenal then Liverpool?

The Liverpool loss was horrendous, but Pool are gonna spank a few teams this year.

Next they have Wolves(H), then Forest(A), both winnable, then Brighton(H)/Newcastle(A)/Brentford(H)/Leicester(H)/Fulham(A)/Southampton(H)/WHU(A) before Spurs(H).
They probably don't beat Brighton/Newcastle/Spurs but Wolves/Forest/Leister/Southampton are genuine 50/50 games, and they could surprise Fulham or WHU.

Not a good chance they stayed up before, even less of a chance of survival now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back